Boxing MMA DREAM Match Thread: Name some Pro Fights that you would've loved to seen

ThePhenom97

The Last Outlaw
Hotshot
This thread is for Dream matches you would have liked seen happen but never did.

I will start off with this one

Brock Lesnar vs Ken Shamrock (In Lesnar's early UFC years)

You would have gotten your money's worth watching this.

Seeing Ken take Lesnar out would've been great. Brock probably wouldn't be so full of himself afterwards.

What are your Dream Fights

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
Ike Quartey vs. Felix Trinidad in a Welterweight title unification fight in the mid-90's. Unlike a majority of fantasy fights, this fight could've happened.

Ricardo Lopez moving up in weight to challenge Michael Carbajal in a flyweight fight. Lopez only had to gain a measly three pounds to have this fight and this fight, too, could've happened in the 90's but didn't.

Roy Jones Jr. vs. Dariusz Michalczewski. Another fight which could've happened but Roy kept coming up with excuses, like trying to censor Dariusz's name on HBO Boxing or claiming he didn't want to go to Germany because he didn't want to get robbed by judges scoring.

Last edited:

Carnage Carlson

The Artiste
Contender
Seeing Ken take Lesnar out would've been great. Brock probably wouldn't be so full of himself afterwards.
This would have been good in the sense that they're both overrated garbage.

Mirko Cro Cop vs Brock Lesnar would have been good
Mikro Crocop in his prime would've absolutely killed Brock Lesnar.

Khabib Nurmogemedov vs George St. Pierre

Dana needs to stop being a bitch and book that fight.
I've heard that the issue here is more with Khabib than Dana. GSP wants the fight, Dana wants the fight but Khabib doesn't, he wants to beat everyone in his division and prove he's the best before he starts taking super fights.

My list in no particular order and assuming everyone is in their prime:

Jon Jones Vs Stipe Miocic

GSP vs Anderson Silva

Conor McGregor vs Kamaru Usman

Adesanya vs Usman

Anderson Silva vs Chuck Lidell

Henry Cejudo vs Khabib @145

Henry Cejudo VS Alexander Volkanovski

Ben Askren VS GSP

Adesanya vs Jones

and Gordon Ryan vs literally anyone from Welterweight - Heavyweight for his MMA debut because yes he can just cut and gain weight like that because he's a fucking freak. I could make this list longer but I was starting to get bored and wanted to throw in Gordon Ryan but I also knew I was going to end the list with him because I knew it was going to be the least impactful because no one really knows who Gordon Ryan is yet. However, keep your eye out for him I promise once he steps into the octagon he's going to be a dominant force with the absolute best submission game in the world right now.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
This would have been good in the sense that they're both overrated garbage.

Mikro Crocop in his prime would've absolutely killed Brock Lesnar.

I've heard that the issue here is more with Khabib than Dana. GSP wants the fight, Dana wants the fight but Khabib doesn't, he wants to beat everyone in his division and prove he's the best before he starts taking super fights.
Khabib has said many times he wants the fight.. Dana doesn't want Khabib to drop the title to GSP and he vacates it again, that's the issue here.

Carnage Carlson

The Artiste
Contender
Khabib has said many times he wants the fight.. Dana doesn't want Khabib to drop the title to GSP and he vacates it again, that's the issue here.
I see, I mean that's pretty easy to overcome just don't put the belt on the line so I'm not sure why they wouldn't book it other than the fact that for most casuals and fans who aren't really into grappling or the more technical side of MMA it would probably be one of the most boring matches of all time. For fans who can appreciate the grappling and technical side of things it would be absolutely amazing unfortunatly that is not the majority.

or Log in using