Dwayne Johnson vs Dave Bautista

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Mr. Roman Empire, Jun 9, 2018.

?
  1. Bautista

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Dwayne Johnson

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  1. Who makes better films/is a better actor?

2. tbh I don't think I've watched a movie with either of them in it.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Rock all day he's a super talented actor and a very nice guy. Love his movies and his wwe work. My fav movie of his is Race To Witch Mountain

• Like Like x 1
  4. I guess technically Rocky makes better films since as far as I'm aware Batista has no involvement in the film-making process outside of acting whereas Rock is at least credited as producer on a few films. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the only movie I've seen with either of them in it was Infinity War, and Drax was one of my favorite parts of that, he even improvised a line I thought was funny, so I'll go with Batista here.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson for one reason: Moana.

• Like Like x 2
  6. THE ROCK 100%

• Like Like x 2
  7. [​IMG]

8. Dwayne Johnson is obviously better than Batista, he's more likeable and has a more upbeat and happy personality which Batista lacks.

• Like Like x 1
  9. They are both not great actors tbh. Rock just plays the same person in every movie.

10. Hmmm I want to say Batista for Guardians of the Galaxy. But tbh although I haven't seen a lot of Rock's movies. Game Plan was actually really good. And that was 2007 aka my emo phase *shudders*

• Like Like x 2
  11. I always thought it was spelled Batista and Not Bautista.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Bautista is his real life last name, and Batista is his wrestling name, which is a second spelling of his real life last name.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bautista is Spanish for Baptist actually. Batista is from the Philippines. I remember in middle school at the doctor they called someone of the same name. And I looked around and then said it's not him

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. [​IMG]
    *I will NOT go to the shame corner!