News DX & The Kliq punk WWE’s newest renamed faction The OC

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend

Burn it down meets break it down.

This week at Raw Reunion, AJ Styles, Luke Gallows, and Karl Anderson renamed their trio The Original Club. Why? Not too sure, but they did come out with new shirts to commemorate the moment.

Booked in a one on one match versus Seth Rollins, Styles brought his faction with him to the ring. How would Rollins counter? With Shawn Michaels and Triple H in his corner. Not only did Rollins have DX behind him, but Road Dogg, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and Sean Waltman also joined the crew.

As pro wrestling heels do, The OC tucked tail and ran once Rollins’ super group was fully formed.

Sorry OC, you can not compete with the DX/nWo/Kliq/Outsiders mash-up just yet.

Get complete Raw results and coverage here.

Continue reading...

Grievous 3D

The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull
Legend
...And the current talent gets "buried" by the "Old Guard" AGAIN!

This is why I hate the WWE.

Like I actually physically hate them with every fiber of my soul.

• Applause
Reactions: Seth

Brockamura

Legend
Legend

Griev I would just like to suggest to you to check out Evolve, NJPW, Impact or even other wrestling company. There are even women only feds out there. 😉

I can totally understand your frustration and I also agree with some of your complaints about WWE. But I think it's not the best to let it get to you, I would try to watch other wrestling and forget about the WWE.

I am not trying to criticize you or tell you what to do, just trying to give a friendly advice.

Last edited:

Grievous 3D

The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull
Legend
Griev I would just like to suggest to you to check out Evolve, NJPW, Impact or even other wrestling company. there are even women only feds out there. 😉

I can totally understand your frustration and I also agree with some of your complaints about WWE. But I think it's not the best to let it get to you, I would try to watch other wrestling and forget about the WWE.

I am not trying to criticize you or tell you what to do, just trying to give a friendly advice.
Dude...I watch AEW...(I've watched every show so far) & its great...
BUT...
If I don't vent my frustrations at the WWE & their Möbius strip booking...
then everyone else will be stuck in their content, brainwashed state.

😉

• LOL
Reactions: Seth and Brockamura

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician

You clearly didn't watch the segment because literally nobody got buried. Your hating on wwe for something they haven't even done.

Brockamura

Legend
Legend
You clearly didn't watch the segment because literally nobody got buried. Your hating on wwe for something they haven't even done.
True it was not a "burial" but it was not a good segment either. Maybe they were supposed to wrestle but couldn't, as the rumor says today that the doctors wouldn't clear some of the legends they had to change plans. But I don't know if that's the case here.

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
True it was not a "burial" but it was not a good segment either. Maybe they were supposed to wrestle but couldn't, as the rumor says today that the doctors wouldn't clear some of the legends they had to change plans. But I don't know if that's the case here.
Definitly didn't bury anyone. Rollins and the OC have only gained from the segment.

Brockamura

Legend
Legend
Definitely didn't bury anyone. Rollins and the OC have only gained from the segment.
Well nothing really happened, so I don't know about that I don't really see what they gained from this. What I mean is, look at how Mick Foley put over Bray Wyatt, he gained A LOT from this. My way of thinking is like what Mr. Perfect once said before he died, "you will always need the veterans like me to come back to help the younger guys". You're right that no one got buried but the segment kinda felt flat IMO and I'm not sure if it really helped anyone.

Reactions: Seth

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
Well nothing really happened, so I don't know about that I don't really see what they gained from this. What I mean is, look at how Mick Foley put over Bray Wyatt, he gained A LOT from this. My way of thinking is like what Mr. Perfect once said before he died, "you will always need the veterans like me to come back to help the younger guys". You're right that no one got buried but the segment kinda felt flat IMO and I'm not sure if it really helped anyone.
I feel like if it was Ricochet then he would of got the rub. Seth doesn't need any rub. Seth is in a weird state.

• Agree
Reactions: Brockamura

or Log in using