News Edge offers to fix one of WWE 2K20’s issues

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend
WWE.com
The rollout of WWE 2K20 is off to a bumpy start, and it seems it’s not just issues with the game itself.

Customers who spent $129.99 for the SmackDown! 20th Anniversary Collector’s Edition of the game were set to get a couple pieces of swag in addition to the game itself and all the other pre-order bonuses. One of the perks was a “Collectible Acrylic Piece Containing WWE Smackdown! Legend Autograph (Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio, or Edge)”.

Unfortunately, a few collector’s who got the Edge piece did not get an autograph on theirs...

Same here man. Retailer have asked me to send it back and theyll replace. Try that if no luck pic.twitter.com/NYH3zsn6EQ

— Chris Homer (@TranquilChris) October 22, 2019
The Hall of Famer saw the tweets, and responded with a plan to make things right:

Lame. Seems like it happened to a few other people too. Someone dropped the ball. I’m filming a movie for the next month but when I get home I’ll get a p.o box. Everyone who didn’t get one signed, I’ll follow you on here, give you the address and you can send it to me to sign Mike Long on Twitter

— Adam (Edge) Copeland (@EdgeRatedR) October 22, 2019
That’s how you do customer service. Nice quick response - and Edge likely gets bonus points from Beth Phoenix for delivering a solution which doesn’t expose the Copelands to any inappropriate or scary fan behavior.

He might not need that P.O. Box, since 2K followed his lead. In case you’re missing an Edge, or a Mysterio or Angle autograph, 2K has a plan to address things:

Hey, everyone! If you bought the #WWE2K20 Collector's Edition and you're missing a Legend Autograph, we'll take care of you! Please go to Submit a request – 2K Support and fill out a support ticket so we can get started on helping you out

— 2K Support (@2KSupport) October 22, 2019
Probably shouldn’t have been beaten to the punch by a wrestler, though. And maybe say something about the other complaints?

Continue reading...

or Log in using

Latest Discussions