News Ex-ROH Wrestler Headed to WWE

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Former Ring of Honor wrestler Lio Rush announced at Saturday’s CZW event that he would be making his final appearance for the promotion on August 5th in a match against Joey Janella.

PWInsider reports that the word going around backstage at CZW is that Rush was in Orlando earlier this week at the WWE Performance Center and was offered an NXT deal.

Our Facebook pages have been hacked. Please LIKE US on our temporary page for our updates. Thanks!

The post Ex-ROH Wrestler Headed to WWE appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

2. Guess he'll end up in the CW division once he's done with NXT.

But yeah, he's alright. Saw him in ROH's Top Prospect tourney last year and he showed potential. Now, I haven't watched any ROH in a year, so I guess he's improved quite a bit since then.

3. It's scary how good he is, especially considering he's only been wrestling for about 2 years. Lightning fast and just full of charisma. Sad that he won't be on the indies any more, but if anyone deserves it, it's him.
    Lio Rush
    There's his YT with a ton of free matches and I think a few promos, if anyone wants to check him out for themselves.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Interesting camera work in CZW.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sometimes it's great, sometimes it's awful. Definitely something they are trying to work on, though

6. Shouldn't the WWE work out how to use the talent they
    already have before signing more performers?

Just saying...

• Agree Agree x 1