PPV Exodus Warriors Way - Match Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Legend
WW copy.png

Match Card:

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
VS JJ Colton2 copy.png VS

Extreme Rules Triple Threat Match: Reese MaCleod @Jet Starr vs JJ Colton @InFaMoUs1 vs Robert Blake C Closed

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
none copy.png VS Mason Foster copy.png VS Chris Young copy.png VS

Fatal 4 Way Ladder Match: Ellis Klein @Ellis Sullivan vs Azrael @Mason Foster vs Chris Young Impactsona Impactsona vs Luis Alvarado @Hybrid

IRON MAN CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
VS

15 Minute Iron Man Match: The Amazing H SupaHeeroh SupaHeeroh vs Des Pierson Emo Emo

Ben Song copy.png VS The Webmaster copy.png
Singles Match: Ben Song Papa Franku's ear Papa Franku's ear vs The Webmaster @MintMidget69

Last edited:

Closed

The Game
Banned
C Closed Don't worry, he will. And then after 3 more defenses I'll be World Champion :D
you picked a terrible month for that haha....I guess the Feast Or Fired winners will cash in for Summerslam. You will probably need to wait for Hell In A Cell. Good luck with that though!

Emo

The Artiste
Contender
you picked a terrible month for that haha....I guess the Feast Or Fired winners will cash in for Summerslam. You will probably need to wait for Hell In A Cell. Good luck with that though!
You realize I don't have to use it on a PPV, right? Jet used it against me for the IC title last year the week after a PPV, and I didn't even sign up for a match.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Legend
You realize I don't have to use it on a PPV, right? Jet used it against me for the IC title last year the week after a PPV, and I didn't even sign up for a match.
Yeah when you drop the belt you get the match the week after.

Reactions: Emo

Closed

The Game
Banned
If that's the case, then I guess you would get another multi-man at SummerSlam. There's no rule stating that either that shot or a briefcase title shot is a guaranteed 1v1
I already know I'm getting another muti-man match for Summerslam...Not sure if I can fit you in though haha

Emo

The Artiste
Contender
I already know I'm getting another muti-man match for Summerslam...Not sure if I can fit you in though haha
We are forgetting about the big elephant in the room though. The question of "Will Robert Blake still be the World Heavyweight Champion after Warrior's Way?"

Emo

The Artiste
Contender

Updated Predictions:

VS
VS

Extreme Rules Triple Threat Match: Reese MaCleod @Jet Starr vs JJ Colton @InFaMoUs1 vs Robert Blake C Closed
Winner: Robert Blake
Reason: He will capitalize on one of Jet's mistakes and pin JJ.

VS
VS
VS

Fatal 4 Way Ladder Match: Ellis Klein @Ellis Sullivan vs Azrael @Mason Foster vs Chris Young Impactsona Impactsona vs Luis Alvarado @Hybrid
Winner: Luis Alvarado
Reason: I've been in multiple ladder matches with Hybrid outside of this league and he always seems to pick up the victory.

VS

15 Minute Iron Man Match: The Amazing H SupaHeeroh SupaHeeroh vs Des Pierson Emo Emo
Winner: ???

VS

Singles Match: Ben Song Papa Franku's ear Papa Franku's ear vs The Webmaster @MintMidget69
Winner: Ben Song
Reason: No offense to Midget, but I just don't think he is really that good at the game.

Last edited:

Papa Franku's ear

The Artiste
Contender

VS
VS

Extreme Rules Triple Threat Match: Reese MaCleod @Jet Starr vs JJ Colton @InFaMoUs1 vs Robert Blake@TheFrostyBlur
Winner: Reese MaCleod
Reason: No make up

VS
VS
VS

Fatal 4 Way Ladder Match: Ellis Klein @Ellis Sullivan vs Azrael @Mason Foster vs Chris Young@impactking vs Luis Alvarado @Hybrid
Winner: Chris Young
Reason: AJ Styles+ Chris Jericho= Winning

VS

Winner: Des Pierson
Reason: Eyebrows on fleek
VS

Winner: Me
Reason: Webby's without wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

or Log in using