Faith In Humanity Restored

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Solid Snake, Jul 21, 2017.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. Videos like these make me cry both out of being scared for the animals and joy for seeing people do such kind acts.

This one has a happy yet sad ending:

This is just bikers being nice:

Share any videos, stories, or pictures you enjoyed that show people being kind.

• Like Like x 3
  2. I've seen these videos. I love watching the kindness these ppl have towards these poor animals. And Homeless ppl to

• Like Like x 1
  3. 20170811_150501.jpg This prob doesnt count by Didnt know where else to post it... Found this guy in the Barn in a trap. My neighbor caught it in his Garden last night.
    20170811_150523.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Snowman, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    Bump :emoji_slight_smile:

(psssst lavender that meant I wanted to bump this to the front of the page as a response to the left vs right status)

• Like Like x 2
  5. AWWWWW he is okay? Such a cutie!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Raccoooooooooooooon!!!!!!!

I love fluffy little trash pandas.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Well, at least we know where @Coon as been.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. My birth name is "John Kuhn" with Kuhn pronounced "coon" and I almost thought you were talking about me lol. Since I changed my name I don't usually answer to either name but that got my attention.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. I never actually heard of that as a last name. Do you know its origin?

And Coon was our friendly neighborhood forum coon I used to give cheez-its to.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's German and it means "Brave." I changed it because it was my dad's name and my dad and I.... well, I won't go there, that's how bad it is. There is an NFL player named John Kuhn, actually. He used to play for the Packers and it made me happy I changed my name because I would have been upset if I had the same name as a Packer.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. OH! I remember that! I guess I did heard of the name before. I used to say that guys name with a hard "U" sound to be funny. Like "cune" instead of "coon". lol
    And I can understand that. Don't even need to explain in, I get wanting to change it. Will you be taking on a new name when you get married?

12. I won't be taking Jerry's last name. Jerry actually considers himself "Unnamed." His name is Gerald Driscoll but he hates it. I made a joke about him being a big brother to someone and I called him "Oniisan" which is Japanese for big brother. So he prefers to be called "Oni" rather than Jerry. In fact, I only call him Jerry online. As far as last names, he will likely change his to Fox. I'm more masculine so I get to be the guy :emoji_wink:

(I'm a feminist so I am totally joking about him taking my name because I'm the guy... I believe people can take either name or keep their own)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ahh okay, either way I was curious. I know someone people change it, some don't. I think for legal/medical reasons it makes it easier to share the last name. Like in terms of all the papers and sharing things on a state/government level.

• Like Like x 2
  14. The marriage thing was a little bit of an odd decision between us because we don't really believe a lot in the institution. However, he also has a pretty rotten homophobic family. In 2003, I had a boyfriend who was hit by a semi. While he was in the hospital, his family blocked me from seeing him and fed him a bunch of lies that I molested him while he was in a coma and kept pushing his catheter in and out of his urethra like it was a sound (look it up if you don't know). All of it was lies but he believed it and when he recovered he dumped me. I can't go through something like that again, and his family likely would do this because they try to keep him from being gay. So I figured getting married is the best way to handle this issue.

15. I would apologize to the OP for taking this thread off topic, but it is me and the OP who are doing it, so it be cool...

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. That is horrible. It really bothers me that people can shame other people (especially family) for being something or a certain way in which they can't control. That is just madness. Why would you hurt someone because they happen to be gay? That is as bad as blaming someone for the color of their skin and demanding they pay the price for anything said color has ever done to them. I don't understand the mindset of this and I never will. That is the kind of fuel that keeps homophobic and racist ideologies alive. Those people should be ashamed of themselves for hurting their own son just to hurt you over something you both have no control over.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. *looks at title of the thread*

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. It's something I cant even explain. It completely destroyed me for about two years... I had no life, no existence... nothing. But I just can't go through it again.

Look at it this way, you can't have your faith in humanity restored unless there were people who crushed it. This happened 14 years ago and honestly, nowadays Steven is an SOB who I hate.. Jerry is a sweetheart that I love. Although I loved Steven at the time, I am with the better person right now... a person who would never believe I would hurt him that way, a person who no matter what I do, always tells me that I am a wonderful person. Jerry restores my faith in boyfriends, so hopefully that will help your faith in humanity :emoji_slight_smile:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Hey, if it wasn't for Solidus who knows where I would be because of how I was treated by past boyfriends. I get it. I am glad I didn't shut him out because of it.

There is a lot of crap going on in this world right now; heck, a lot of division in this country alone.. But that doesn't mean we have to accept it as the one all truth for humanity. I joke about it all the time saying hoomans suck but it is the hoomans that don't make the news who really should. Genuine acts of kindness and love... But they can't profit on that. The media in general is making everything worse. If I had the money I would start up a news station that only covered the good stories (that inspire good in people) and weather... maybe sports. lol I stopped watching the news like 9 years ago when I realized what kind of crap it sells people and the image of fear it instills on people. It really does make people hate each other.

I think I am going off topic again... Well, sort of. lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. :bige3:.... Wow, not cool

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted