News Fans Blast Reby Hardy After She Calls Lita A Hoe

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Jul 2, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. There was another incident on Twitter recently with Reby Hardy. This time she took aim at Lita when she was included in a collage of photos that a fan put together. For those who don’t remember, Lita and Matt Hardy have a strained personal history that eventually played out on WWE television between Matt and Edge.

Once seeing the photo, Reby made the following remarks:

don't tag my kids in pictures with this hoe

— Reby Hardy (@RebyHardy) July 1, 2017

Reby followed up with a series of tweets after she received backlash from fans:

Common sense above all. If you can't come at me with it, you don't deserve respect in return.

A lot of yall got daddy issues for how mad you are that I'm extra when it comes to my kiddos… sorry your parents hate you, bruh.

Baby twitter account:
    If I didn't, you'd complain that every post on every platform was about them. Damn, never had a parent proud of u ?

Do I give off the vibe that I'm timid ? Is that what you are interpreting here ? [​IMG] https://t.co/wOCfGhcEwU

You guys send me your unwarranted opinions on every aspect of my life all day, every day, but get mad when I call a spade a spade. What ?

The post Fans Blast Reby Hardy After She Calls Lita A Hoe appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...