News Fatal 5-Way to determine Universal title challenger set for Raw this week

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend

WWE is really trying to make something of the idea that next week’s episode of Monday Night Raw will be the “season premiere.” Brock Lesnar has already been advertised for the show, and now we know we’ll be getting a Universal title match right at the start of it.

But who will be challenging Seth Rollins for his championship?

WWE announced today that this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw will feature a Fatal 5-Way for that spot. Said match will include one half of the Raw tag team champions, Bobby Roode, the United States Champion, AJ Styles, the Intercontinental Champioin, Shinsuke Nakamura, Ricochet, and Rey Mysterio.

They really are trying to make this a big deal!

Here’s what else has been announced for Raw this week:

• A new episode of “Firefly Fun House”
  • Nikki Cross vs. Sasha Banks
  • Chad Gable vs. Baron Corbin

Continue reading...

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
>Universal Title (RAW championship)
>Nakamura, a Smackdown champion, competing to be no. 1 contender for UT

ok

I'm confused, is the no. 1 contender going to face the Universal Champion before or after Hell in a Cell? Because predicting who might win this is really dependent on that fact, because I think The Fiend will win the title at HiaC.

It feels like they are building Rey up for something. He could be a strong first babyface to challenge for The Fiend's title

Also lmao at Roode getting an opportunity to be no. 1 contender and Dolph not getting one

The Reagmaster

#MakeJustKevinMod2019
Main Eventer
>Universal Title (RAW championship)
>Nakamura, a Smackdown champion, competing to be no. 1 contender for UT

ok

I'm confused, is the no. 1 contender going to face the Universal Champion before or after Hell in a Cell? Because predicting who might win this is really dependent on that fact, because I think The Fiend will win the title at HiaC.

It feels like they are building Rey up for something. He could be a strong first babyface to challenge for The Fiend's title

Also lmao at Roode getting an opportunity to be no. 1 contender and Dolph not getting one
They're facing Rollins in the opening match next week.

Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Oh, man I can't read lmao. But isn't this just filler then? We know nobody is going to take the title off of Seth before his match with Bray at HiaC.

Grievous 3D

[Title Redacted]
Legend
WWE is really trying to make something of the idea that next week’s episode of Monday Night Raw will be the “season premiere.” Brock Lesnar has already been advertised for the show, and now we know we’ll be getting a Universal title match right at the start of it.

But who will be challenging Seth Rollins for his championship?

WWE announced today that this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw will feature a Fatal 5-Way for that spot. Said match will include one half of the Raw tag team champions, Bobby Roode, the United States Champion, AJ Styles, the Intercontinental Champioin, Shinsuke Nakamura, Ricochet, and Rey Mysterio.

They really are trying to make this a big deal!
But...

They've already booked Seth vs. Bray at HiaC...

So spoiler alert...

NONE OF THIS MATTERS!

• Agree
Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
It is nice seeing other champions being in a no. 1 contender match for a world title. It just makes sense that people who have proven they are championship material in one division should be given the chance to prove that they deserve to be champion in another division

Feel bad for my boy Ziggler tho...

or Log in using