Baseball Favorite MLB Team?

Cam

Administrator
Chairman
While baseball isn't the most popular sport these days, I'm sure we've got at least a few casual baseball fans around here. What is your favorite MLB team?

My team is the Tampa Bay Rays. I became a big Rays fan back around 2007-2008 when they drafted David Price. He was a pitcher for Vandy and he grew up in Middle TN, so I've been a fan of his for a long time.

What's your team guys?

Reactions: czw787

Beavie

The BIG BEAV
LDW Management
I've been a Blue Jays fan since I was young. Although if there was a season, they'd probably be near the bottom as they are still rebuilding their team, they have a lot of potential.

Even took inspiration from their logo for a team I made in Super Mega Baseball 3.

Mad Mad Maniax

LDW Anarchy Champion
Mid-Carder
My home state's team, the Minnesota Twins although I do like the Los Angeles Angels and Chicago White Sox. But my affection with the twins runs deep.

czw787

The Artiste
Contender
Tampa Bay Rays too. Closest to a home team for me been a fan since 2011 when I went to a game before a concert. Ton of fun, was on TV for a home run by either Ben Zobrist or Johnny Damon. Also John Cena showed up to rally the Rays on the big screen by chanting Go Rays feel the heat. Rays ended up making a comeback and winning

Cam

Administrator
Chairman
I've been a Blue Jays fan since I was young. Although if there was a season, they'd probably be near the bottom as they are still rebuilding their team, they have a lot of potential.

Even took inspiration from their logo for a team I made in Super Mega Baseball 3.
That's a cool logo.

Anyways, Blue Jays are in the same boat as the Rays really. We just get beat up by the Yankees and Red Sox all year. Both teams are always in the top ranks as far as payroll goes. The AL East is a tough division to be in.

My home state's team, the Minnesota Twins although I do like the Los Angeles Angels and Chicago White Sox. But my affection with the twins runs deep.
I really liked Morneau and Mauer like a decade ago. I have no idea who plays for the Twins now though. :P

Tampa Bay Rays too. Closest to a home team for me been a fan since 2011 when I went to a game before a concert. Ton of fun, was on TV for a home run by either Ben Zobrist or Johnny Damon. Also John Cena showed up to rally the Rays on the big screen by chanting Go Rays feel the heat. Rays ended up making a comeback and winning
Do you remember Game 162?

Rays were down 7-0 and came back and beat the Yankees. Longo had a walk off in the 12th... Probably the craziest sports day in my life tbh.

czw787

The Artiste
Contender
That's a cool logo.

Anyways, Blue Jays are in the same boat as the Rays really. We just get beat up by the Yankees and Red Sox all year. Both teams are always in the top ranks as far as payroll goes. The AL East is a tough division to be in.

I really liked Morneau and Mauer like a decade ago. I have no idea who plays for the Twins now though. :P

Rays were down 7-0 and came back and beat the Yankees. Longo had a walk off in the 12th... Probably the craziest sports day in my life tbh.
I remember the news when it happened I don't think I caught that game. What bothered me is Tampa got eliminated in the playoffs after all that

Mad Mad Maniax

LDW Anarchy Champion
Mid-Carder
That's a cool logo.

The best player right now is Byron Buxton

Cam

Administrator
Chairman
I remember the news when it happened I don't think I caught that game. What bothered me is Tampa got eliminated in the playoffs after all that
It was the craziest sequence of events. I was really upset when the Rays got eliminated right after that. It seemed like winning the World Series was destiny at that point.

The best player right now is Byron Buxton
I couldn’t name any Blue Jays players besides Jose Bautista, and I’m sure he hasn’t played for them in years.

J. C. Wilde

The Tennessee Outlaw
Legend
Detroit Tigers has always been my team because again of my mom and because they were the first team I remember seeing live when my grandfather took me to one of their games.

or Log in using