News Finn Balor Reveals If The “Demon King” Character Will Return

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Jul 8, 2017.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. While appearing on Sports Illustrated Now, Finn Balor was asked if the “Demon King” character would be returning. He responded with the following remarks:

“The ‘Demon King’ will be back, eventually, but for the moment that hasn’t really been required and I’m very happy just walking out there, pop my collar, and have [some] fun. I’m sure there will be a situation in time – maybe in the near future – that the ‘Demon King’ will need to be drawn upon, but right now, I’m cool.”

Balor was then asked if he’s ever the “Demon King” in everyday life, Balor responded:

“First thing in the morning, when that alarms goes off.”

The post Finn Balor Reveals If The “Demon King” Character Will Return appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

2. Im not sure I like the "Demon King" Gimmick. :emoji_slight_frown:

3. I say it is a nice thing to do on rare occasions for big PPVs and times where a feud pushes him over the edge.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. I like the Demon King but I am also happy that he only appears once in a while.

5. I dnt know what to think.... Honestly...

6. Finn Bálor appearing as Demon King should be a special occasion. They should also let him have a nice, long winning streak under the Demon King persona just like in NXT.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted