Forgotten NXT prospects that you wish would have make it.

Brockamura

Legend
Legend
This is for the forgotten NXT prospects/gimmicks that you loved but were eventually dropped or released from the company. Here are some of mine...

Bull-Fit

Psycho Marcus Louis

Leo Kruger

Brockamura

Legend
Legend
Richie Steamboat. The son of Ricky Steamboat. Was a natural in the ring, and he had to retire due to a back injury.
Agreed, I would also add Corey Graves... Even tho he never left, he also had to retire and I kinda wish we could have seen what he's capable of.

• Disagree
Reactions: Will

Will

The Showoff
Rising Star
Agreed, I would also add Corey Graves... Even tho he never left, he also had to retire and I kinda wish we could have seen what he's capable of.
I don't want to be rude, but he was not that good imo. At most I think he would've been a good manager. Most memorable thing he did was his short heel run and the crowd chanting bootleg Punk. I kinda wish Sylvester Lefort had stuck around not just since my friend got free tickets from him lol. But I remember being genuinely entertained by a dark segment he did with Mark Henry

Brockamura

Legend
Legend
I don't want to be rude, but he was not that good imo. At most I think he would've been a good manager. Most memorable thing he did was his short heel run and the crowd chanting bootleg Punk. I kinda wish Sylvester Lefort had stuck around not just since my friend got free tickets from him lol. But I remember being genuinely entertained by a dark segment he did with Mark Henry
I never said he was great, just that I would have like to see what he could have been. He was a decent character IMO and yes Sylvester Lefort was cool, both him and Marcus Louis were awesome.

or Log in using