Forum Rules & Warnings

Solidus

eXit
Chairman
I didn't say anything about cursing (let alone excessive cursing), I said flaming. One does not need to curse in order to insult a person (directly or indirectly), although it does admittedly help get the point across more effectively. The idea that I should have to censor myself on the damn internet for the sake of children is quite deplorable.
I'm saying that calling someone a f'n this and f'n that isn't cool. You wanna roast someone, go ahead.
I reiterate this line,

We know the difference between "banter" and flaming, so don't try fooling anyone.
Example scenario:

A new member joins and posts something you don't like, calling them a "stupid f'n idiot" ain't cool. That's not what we do to keep members.
However, calling someone we know you get along with on here a little bitch is fine, we know it's just for fun.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Legend
I didn't say anything about cursing (let alone excessive cursing), I said flaming. One does not need to curse in order to insult a person (directly or indirectly), although it does admittedly help get the point across more effectively. The idea that I should have to censor myself on the damn internet for the sake of children is quite deplorable.
I don't think he meant censoring, just not coming off like a complete twat is all. And I associate "flaming" with swearing since 90%+ of the time that is what it is. At least in my experience on forums. Nothing wrong with having a back and forth but doing it in the manner a drunken truck driver would do, that is just annoying.

Swift

Alien Princess
Legend
Every time I read your posts =

• Agree
Reactions: Neptune

Solidus

eXit
Chairman
Rules for using the chat have been added. Very basic stuff, shouldn't be an issue for anyone.

- Please keep off topic chatting to a minimum in the Live Discussion room.
- Giphy spam is only acceptable in the General Chat room.

Repeated rule breaks will result in being kicked or banned from the room or chat entirely.

rubyriottfan

The Artiste
Contender
got a screen shot of ruby riot in a barefoot bikini match on some video someone posted on youtube and OMG ruby riot and bikini dont freaking mix that well lol

Solidus

eXit
Chairman
Adding to the rule list officially now.

Article Promotion
Continuously linking back to your website whilst not joining in as a member here will result in one or more of the following
  • Warning
  • Ban
  • Content moderated before being displayed publically
  • Domain blacklist
This is at the discretion of the forum team. If we believe you are only here to promote and steal traffic, action will be taken.

Stone Cold X

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
Adding to the rule list officially now.

Article Promotion
Continuously linking back to your website whilst not joining in as a member here will result in one or more of the following
  • Warning
  • Ban
  • Content moderated before being displayed publically
  • Domain blacklist
This is at the discretion of the forum team. If we believe you are only here to promote and steal traffic, action will be taken.
Does this apply only to wrestling sites that compete with you, or just anything in general?

or Log in using