News Fyter Fest and Fight For the Fallen Matches and Dates

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
Added for Fyter fest, in a kinda rematch from Double or Nothing, the man with more swag in his tooshie than I have in my entire body, Christopher Daniels vs CIMA. As well, the partner for the Lucha Brothers has been announced after they won back the AAA Tag titles. Their partner is fellow Luchadore, Laredo Kid, who from a very brief hype package... DAMN HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S GONNA BE GOOD!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kasumi

Kasumi

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Added for Fyter fest, in a kinda rematch from Double or Nothing, the man with more swag in his tooshie than I have in my entire body, Christopher Daniels vs CIMA. As well, the partner for the Lucha brother has been announced after they won back the AAA Tag titles. Their partner is fellow Luchadore, Laredo Kid, who from a very brief hype package... DAMN HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S GONNA BE GOOD!
Laredo Kid is great!

Kasumi

Future Endeavoured
Banned
And do you actually know who he is?
Smh
Grunt is the all knowing, boasting of his knowledge wrestling fan?
Say it ain’t so?
Say he is not that guy?
That would be so weak.
Can’t be, that is inferiority complex, narcissistic behavior.
Schoolyard bragging, can’t believe it.

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
Smh
Grunt is the all knowing, boasting of his knowledge wrestling fan?
Say it ain’t so?
Say he is not that guy?
That would be so weak.
Can’t be, that is inferiority complex, narcissistic behavior.
Schoolyard bragging, can’t believe it.
I'm more asking because you say a lot of stuff and it's hard to tell if you're being serious or not, or are just trolling. And hell, I don't know much about him! I'm admitting it! Even above I said "from the hype package, he looks like he's gonna be good" which wasn't me saying stuff like "Oh yes I know everything about him." It isn't an inferiority complex, it's me trying to ask if you know him. Because if you don't, then you shouldn't be saying "He's good!" if you never saw him, but if you do, maybe you can give idea and insight into why you think he's good, etc. So, answer my question. What do you know about him?

Kasumi

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Current AAA World Cruiserweight Champion.

Wrestled with Impact(AAA working agreement)

Tried out for WWE, did not make it(their loss).

Executes his high spots with precision.
Kicks well.
Can mat wrestle.
Not a 🧀 y Lucha wrestler.
Puma like.
Tag team speciality.

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
Current AAA World Cruiserweight Champion.

Wrestled with Impact(AAA working agreement)

Tried out for WWE, did not make it(their loss).

Executes his high spots with precision.
Kicks well.
Can mat wrestle.
Not a 🧀 y Lucha wrestler.
Puma like.
Tag team speciality.
Thank you, see? Saying some extra things like that in a post kinda adds well to what you say. Rather than only saying "He's good," just say "Yeah, he's good. I've seen him in Triple-A and he's great at (say the things he's good at), and I'm looking forward to this match."

Kasumi

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Thank you, see? Saying some extra things like that in a post kinda adds well to what you say. Rather than only saying "He's good," just say "Yeah, he's good. I've seen him in Triple-A and he's great at (say the things he's good at), and I'm looking forward to this match."
You are very controlling.
Lol.

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
Added to the Fyter Fest match card for its Pre-Show is a Triple Threat Tag Team Match. The winners of it advance to All Out to compete for a bye in the Tournament to crown the tag team champions.

It is...

The team that made "Your local town sucks" into an entire gimmick and ran with it. Frankie Kazarian, Scorpio Sky, SoCal Uncensored.

SCU!

Then the second team, one I'm not familiar with, and likely the AEW answer to the Street Profits, the team of Marq Quen and Isiah Kassidy, Private Party!

Then finally, think Aliens, Ghosts, Puppies, and hugs, it's Chuckie T and Trent Baretta, the Best Friends!

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
As a reminder to how to watch it: (WATCH IT FOR ME! I AM WORKING!)

US: Free on Bleacher Report Live
UK: Fite TV for £8.99
Ireland: Fite TV €9.99
Everywhere Else: Fire TV $9.99

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
Good news, I can watch Saturday as I am off at a half-decent time and don't need to go to work until 10am the day after.

Also added for the pre-show.

Beavie's crush, Kylie Rae vs Leva Bates.

Reactions: Brockamura

or Log in using