Games Games Xbox One Discs Are Not Reading?

SolomonShawn

Jobber
Jobber
So, this is now a re-occuring problem. I start up my console and I press on the game I want to play and it says "Insert Disc to Play". Only problem? The disc is already in the disc tray!! It won't read them if I take a game out, put a new one in. I haven't moved this thing while its on ever, I clean it like monthly just because I'm busy af. What can I do to fix it?? Thanks in advance!!

InsaneAlphaBeta

The "Narrow Minded" Dave Meltzer of WWEF
Hotshot
Xbox Ones, atleast in my experience dont do well playing discs, sooner or later the disc reader goes out. My xbox doesnt read discs anymore period so i know how ya feel.

The only thing thats worked for me is taking the disc out and putting it back in over and over again until it finally decides it wants to read it. Other then that the best i can suggest to you for future refernece is go digital, ya aint gotta worry about discs getting scratched or the disk reader going out.

SolomonShawn

Jobber
Jobber
So, this is now a re-occuring problem. I start up my console and I press on the game I want to play and it says "Insert Disc to Play". Only problem? The disc is already in the disc tray!! It won't omegle discord xender read them if I take a game out, put a new one in. I haven't moved this thing while its on ever, I clean it like monthly just because I'm busy af. What can I do to fix it??
Thanks in advance!!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Commissioner
Might be laser related issue.
Before that, just try another game to see if it reads that. If not, then probably laser isn't reading disc and you'd need to repair that. OR just buy digital copies going forward.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions