Giving you new member realness

Bay-Bay

The Architect
Hotshot
Jul 26, 2017
Hi you lovely people, I'm Asuka Lock and this is my introduction, this isn't my first wrestling forum my old one got shut down, you can tell who my favorite wrestler is i'm sure, I've been a wrestling fan since about 2009 i enjoy all kinds of music i like hockey and i may or may not be a nutcase

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Contender
Jul 16, 2017
Welcome! I've only been here about 1 week and enjoy this forum alot. My old one was shut down as well [emoji53]

Reactions: Bay-Bay

The Reagmaster

Over The Hedge is a underrated film.
Main Eventer
Jan 10, 2014
TWF is what it was called.
Most of us here actually came from there, funnily enough. I was The Reagmaster there. If you don't mind me asking, Was your name the same there or something different? :P

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Jun 4, 2016
Most of us here actually came from there, funnily enough. I was The Reagmaster there. If you don't mind me asking, Was your name the same there or something different? :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
What do you mean "most"? :pity:
We had an established core of members already. Otherwise your TWF guys would have never came here. lol

• Applause
Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

The Reagmaster

Over The Hedge is a underrated film.
Main Eventer
Jan 10, 2014
What do you mean "most"? :pity:
We had an established core of members already. Otherwise your TWF guys would have never came here. lol
Technically I advertised the site more by saying it has lots of members that he already knows. You're welcome. :P