News Goldberg and Ziggler are still going at it

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend
WWE.com
Look at these two:

This could just be a fun little angle the two put together on their own. WWE has yet to put anything out on it, after all. Then again, we know Goldberg is being used as a Legend who will come back for a match here or there, as he did at SummerSlam when he beat Ziggler in short order.

Perhaps they’ll run it back at another major upcoming show, SmackDown Live’s move to FOX, with a bunch of Legends already scheduled?

Continue reading...

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
He should come back to have a face off with Ziggler only if Ziggs and Roode get to beat him down

But who am I kidding, he will probably beat the both of them 1 vs 2. Maybe he'll tag with his son and take the titles off him.

Oh god that last bit is very possible given the whole Nicholas/Braun thing. Why did I bring that evil thought into the world...

• Wow
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

[Title Redacted]
Legend
He should come back to have a face off with Ziggler only if Ziggs and Roode get to beat him down

But who am I kidding, he will probably beat the both of them 1 vs 2. Maybe he'll tag with his son and take the titles off him.

Oh god that last bit is very possible given the whole Nicholas/Braun thing. Why did I bring that evil thought into the world...
BASE!

Stop suggesting ideas Vince would book!

🤫

or Log in using