Rumor Goldberg teases return.

Ricky Daniels

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
Goldberg has been shooting a recent trailer/commercial with DirectTV, and in an instagram post showing of his best Steiner impression he threw a handful of hashtags in to try and seem down with the kids. Within these hashtags stood [HASHTAG]#neversaynever[/HASHTAG] and @WWE.
This phrase was involved in his last promo with WWE where he spoke about a future run. However, take this with a pinch of salt as he could just be teasing us in order to watch his every move and gain more hype for his latest trailer.

Source: Instagram post:

• Cheers!
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Mid-Carder
I have been watching some WCW matches from late 1997 and Goldberg was on in his 2nd match.

Basically just seeing the build towards Stnig/Hogan, WCW at its height and seeing how PG wrestling holds up 20 years later.

It was in 1997 when WCW landed here IIRC, had not watched televised wrestling for a while just VHS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricky Daniels

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Mid-Carder
I hvnt seen any wwe this year, I can only rent the dvds as they come out. Right now I hv Fastlane and Elimination and Wrestlemania 33 to watch
I have the network now, back in t he day I watched it out of order often several years late.

I enjoyed Elimination, WM was OK, Payback was a bit of a dud.

Options were limited in New Zealand.

• Agree
Reactions: Ricky Daniels

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
I think I saw Payback already. Dnt remember much bout it though. Lol. I guess I must've just didnt like it otherwise I would've remembered seeing it.....

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Mid-Carder
I think I saw Payback already. Dnt remember much bout it though. Lol. I guess I must've just didnt like it otherwise I would've remembered seeing it.....
Nopes that is more or less it. It was shit, it had the House of Horrors match which I vaguely remember because its shit.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Legend
How old is this Guy?
He's 50.

If the paycheck is big enough anyone will comeback.
Nah, Taker's legit done. Otherwise he wouldn't have broken character and kissed his wife post-match, so they're not gonna have him appear next year during Mania season and be like "LOL, no retirement. I was just kidding." He's done wrestling.

Ricky Daniels

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
He's 50.

Nah, Taker's legit done. Otherwise he wouldn't have broken character and kissed his wife post-match, so they're not gonna have him appear next year during Mania season and be like "LOL, no retirement. I was just kidding." He's done wrestling.
Ahh phew. I kinda want him to become an ambassador then. I mean he'll be around WWE at wrestlemania time anyway maybe not for wrestling.

or Log in using