SummerSlam Goldberg vs Dolph Ziggler

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Banned

Apparently Goldberg vs Dolph Ziggler is booked for Summerslam. Thoughts? I think its smart. Goldberg is a nice attraction for a big PPV. Ziggler is one of the best workers in WWE so he will be able to make Goldberg look good in the ring. Goldberg needs to redeem himself after his match with Taker at Saudi Arabia. Its an interesting dynamic. U got one of the worst ring technicians vs one of the best so it should be fun

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Banned
  • LOL
Reactions: Grievous II

InsaneAlphaBeta

The Guardian of Light
Mid-Carder
Oh it doesnt matter who made what thread, the problem with this is the same

WWE needs to stop relying on legends to get people to watch their PPVs, if you dont trust your own roster to sell the PPV to the point where you keep bringing in legends then you have a problem, you shouldnt need to bring Goldberg back, you shouldnt need to bring Trish back, your current roster should already be over enough so you dont need legends to sell tickets.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
The IIconics
I keep going back to Wrestlemania 33 sadly. The night AJ beat Shane, Rollins beat Triple H, Reigns beat Undertaker. The present beat the past.

Now even with three torches passed we still need Goldberg to sell a show.
AJ beat Shane... then Shane came back and put himself into an almost constant spotlight.

Rollins beat Triple H, and Triple H has proven he's the most intelligent of the McMahons, by staying behind the scenes, because he is a McMahon by marriage not by blood.

Reigns beats Undertaker.. Undertaker comes back and continues to wrestle occasionally although he retired without actually saying he retired.

There's never a finality to anything in WWE and there's no such thing as torches.

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
The IIconics
AJ beat Shane... then Shane came back and put himself into an almost constant spotlight.

Rollins beat Triple H, and Triple H has proven he's the most intelligent of the McMahons, by staying behind the scenes, because he is a McMahon by marriage not by blood.

Reigns beats Undertaker.. Undertaker comes back and continues to wrestle occasionally although he retired without actually saying he retired.

There's never a finality to anything in WWE and there's no such thing as torches.
We keep saying if these guys come back it should be to put over the new guys, it's sad when it doesn't mean a damn thing.

After this Roman Reigns did the whole "this is my yard" deal he remained in character purgatory. His toxicity on screen only grew. Seth Rollins got his revenge in a... In hindsight incredibly emotionless feud with Triple H, he didn't have much to stand on on his own. AJ is AJ, but... You're right too and I don't know where I was going with this

or Log in using