Halloween...

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Lavender, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Halloween is basically almost right around the corner.
    - What are u gonna dress up as this year (If u are)
    - Whats ur favorite Halloween movie
    - Fav Halloween Music
    Basically all things pertaining to Halloween.. :emoji_grin:

2. I like the Halloweentown series and candy corn I might try and get myself a new onesie to sleep in.. and for music.. I for some reason turn on a 50's kind of playlist for Halloween

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't celebrate it, haven't since I was 16/17. I do wear cat ears but only because I can get away with it without looking like a weirdo.
    The last time I think I did something on the day was when I was 19 and that was walking with an ex's sister and her kids. I took Twiggy with me, put a black and red pinstripe polo on him and said he was Freddy Mewger. LOL Kids loved seeing him, I can't tell you how many ran up to me to pet him.

I did enjoy the traditions as a kid but the ones for adults, not my cup of tea. Dressing up, going to parties, and getting drunk. No thanks.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'm right there with ya... I'll be alone at home with a literal cup of tea probably in chat just hanging out

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maybe we can have a chat going for us homebodies who do nothing on the day. :kitler:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. @Solid Snake: Yeah I can agree... I dnt celebrate Halloween anymore either. I never realised how "evil" or "Bad" halloween REALLY IS. It basically SATANS Holiday. A portal for satan to consume what He can.
    I still make jack o lanterns for Halloween though.
    -

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. It's just a hard night for me to emotionally handle.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. @Asuka Lock:
    I hvnt worn onesie Pajamas since I was a kid. Used to LOVE them. Wait... Those are the one's that cover the feet and whole body.... Right? :emoji_grin:

9. My old one didn't cover the feet but it was nice

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. I like your thinking!
    I'll bring a bag of Recee cups and
    Butterfingers! :emoji_grin:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. i'll be there. maybe i'll put on some Njpw or something.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Do you origins of Halloween? You dress up like the "demons" to lead the evil spirits away from your home.
    The Jack-O-Lantern is used on your doorstep to keep demons away, same for the black cats.
    In Britain it was used as a way to pray and pay respect for the dead.

It is actually not a bad thing when you look at it that way but today, Halloween is just an excuse to get drunk and dress...
    Well, I won't say the word because I know you don't like it. lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • What? What? x 1
  13. for me it's being dragged to places i don't want to go with people i don't like.. but only going to make the people i love happy...

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. I remember dressing up as a Clown, a witch, I was a veterinarian couple years ago. I wore a doc's mask and Put reindeer antler's on My Borzoi. OH And I was dressed as the Holy Spirit Ghost the last time I ever went trick or treating. I remember one lady dumped all her candy into my pillow case. She must've really liked my costume lol. I used to collect like 3 pillow cases full of candy and would dump them in the trunk of the car

15. ooh, we could find a way to just hang out with music!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Never heard that one before.... interesting

17. That is most holidays anymore. I only celebrate Christmas because of my family, otherwise I wouldn't. All the modern holidays in the US are Pagan holidays and no one wants to hear that. Even Christmas and Easter have to do with Pagans. lol It is funny though because people don't read on the history of anything anymore, they just do it because everyone else is doing it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. It comes from the Pagans. Read up on it. They would have a feast of the dead and then walk the demons out of their towns.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • What? What? x 1
  19. A holiday done right for me.. would honestly just me all my friends that talk in chat.. and like just talking

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. We'll do something on here, not sure what yet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1