Has the WWE found a way to keep John Cena around?

JacobFox

You Can't Beat my Meowcenaries
Commissioner
He will be back and he will break Flair's "record." I mean, it is meaningless to people who have brains and know that Flair is a 21 time world champion, not a 16 time one. But since people believe this nonsense, and Flair really, really likes Cena, there will eventually be a match where Cena takes a 17th world championship. I have no doubt of that.

baseballmm

WWE Forums' Favorite Son
Technician
Facebook
chaos75jackmuir
Why would the WWE want Flairs record to be broken? Unless he pisses off the company (trying to trademark "The Man" could annoy Vince) I think they will just have 16 be the tied record that a select few greats will have but never surpass. Cena is currently the only other one

Reactions: Grievous II

Grievous II

Revenge Of The Cringe
Legend
I mean, it is meaningless to people who have brains and know that Flair is a 21 time world champion, not a 16 time one.
Does that mean Charlotte will eventually get to be a 21 times Women's Champion?

:sonic:

I mean she's already technically at 10 (1x NXT, 1x Divas, 4x RAW & 4x SDL).

Why would the WWE want Flairs record to be broken? Unless he pisses off the company (trying to trademark "The Man" could annoy Vince) I think they will just have 16 be the tied record that a select few greats will have but never surpass. Cena is currently the only other one
I honestly think Orton may get to 16 as well...

Especially considering he's unlikely to leave
to pursue an acting career.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: baseballmm

InsaneAlphaBeta

The Guardian of Light
Mid-Carder
How many is Seth on? Not including NXT he has won the Universal title twice, and the WWE Championship 2 times IIRC
If we are talking WWE World Championship wins he is a 4 time World Champion

2 Time WWE World Heavyweight Champion
2 Time WWE Universal Champion

However if we are to include world titles in total from any promotion then hes a 11 time champion, most notably his 4 time WWE wins 1 time NXT and 1 time ROH world title win, the rest are indie promotions but still.

2 Time AAW (All American Wreslting) World Champion
1 Time FCW Florida Heavyweight Champion
1 Time FIP (Full Impact Pro, dont think its same as current well known impact) World Heavyweight Champion
1 Time MCPW (Mr Chainsaw Productions Wreslting(...i have many questions) World Heavyweight Champion
1 Time ROH (Yup Ring of Honor) World Champion
1 Time NXT World Champion
2 Time WWE World Heavyweight Champuon

Interestingly enough Roman Reigns is only a 4 time champion aswell for WWE, 3 Time WWE World Champion and 1 time WWE Universal Champion, however unlike rollins he hasnt had titles outside WWE, Rollins has many other titles like tag team championships and such

Dean Ambrose/Jon Moxley since im on the subject anyway has 10 total world title wins counting indie promotions.

2 Time CZW (Combat Zone Wrestling) World Heavyweight Champion
1 Time FIP World Heavyweight CHampion (Same as Rollins)
3 Time HWA (Heartland Wrestling Association) World Heavyweight Champion
1 Time MPW (Mad Pro Wrestling) heavyweight Champion
2 Time IPW (Insanity Pro Wrestling) Heavyweight Champion
1 Time WWE World Champion

How on earth was Seth Rollins a champion in a indie promotion called, of all things, Mr Chainsaw and NOT Jon Moxley!?!?

These are the real questions we need to be asking.

Grievous II

Revenge Of The Cringe
Legend
If we are talking WWE World Championship wins he is a 4 time World Champion

2 Time WWE World Heavyweight Champion

However if we are to include world titles in total from any promotion then hes a 11 time champion, most notably his 4 time WWE wins 1 time NXT and 1 time ROH world title win, the rest are indie promotions but still.

2 Time AAW (All American Wreslting) World Champion
1 Time FCW Florida Heavyweight Champion
1 Time FIP (Full Impact Pro, dont think its same as current well known impact) World Heavyweight Champion
1 Time MCPW (Mr Chainsaw Productions Wreslting(...i have many questions) World Heavyweight Champion
1 Time ROH (Yup Ring of Honor) World Champion
1 Time NXT World Champion
2 Time WWE World Heavyweight Champuon

Interestingly enough Roman Reigns is only a 4 time champion aswell for WWE, 3 Time WWE World Champion and 1 time WWE Universal Champion, however unlike rollins he hasnt had titles outside WWE, Rollins has many other titles like tag team championships and such

Dean Ambrose/Jon Moxley since im on the subject anyway has 10 total world title wins counting indie promotions.

2 Time CZW (Combat Zone Wrestling) World Heavyweight Champion
1 Time FIP World Heavyweight CHampion (Same as Rollins)
3 Time HWA (Heartland Wrestling Association) World Heavyweight Champion
1 Time MPW (Mad Pro Wrestling) heavyweight Champion
2 Time IPW (Insanity Pro Wrestling) Heavyweight Champion
1 Time WWE World Champion

How on earth was Seth Rollins a champion in a indie promotion called, of all things, Mr Chainsaw and NOT Jon Moxley!?!?

These are the real questions we need to be asking.
Wow...

Nice research Alpha.

or Log in using