Season 1 Haverford Honchkrows

Runebane33

The Artiste
Contender
Week 3
A very interesting match For the Honchkrows against Nickelodeon Nickelodeon , getting through the dangerous pairing of Mega Metagross and Clefable was hard but not impossible We technically won the match 3-0 but due to connection issues Clefable and rotom-H survived. starmie had the Potential to OHKO the already weakened Rotom-H while Venusaur could have whittled down clefable easily with repeated sludge bombs. Overall it was a very close match until Mega-Metagross fell to the pursuit of our mascot Honchkrow
Kills
Honchkrow kills Mega metagross with Pursuit(1st kill for krow)
Honchkrow kills Thundurus with Brave Bird (2nd kill for krow)
Honchkrow Dies to Rotom-H's Volt Switch
Goodra Dies to Krookodile's Earthquake
Starmie Kills Krookodile with Surf(3rd kill)
Milotic Kills Darmanitan with Scald
Sawk Kills Milotic with Close Combat(1st kill for sawk)
At this point Nickelodeon Nickelodeon had clefable and Rotom left
**Theoretical KIlls**--Nick had disconnected (The Most logical outcome is below)
252 SpA Starmie Surf vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-H: 234-276 (97 - 114.5%) -- 75% chance to OHKO( 4th kill for starmie)
0 SpA Mega Venusaur Sludge Bomb vs. 252 HP / 84+ SpD Clefable: 210-248 (53.2 - 62.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery(6th kill for venusaur)

No replay because the battle did not finish but here is the play by play
Pastebin
Recap
Great game to Nick but I apologize for the connection issues,Metagross and Clefable had me worried, Especially the stealth rocks GG
NICK DID FORFEIT

Solidus

Series 4000
Chairman
Week 3
A very interesting match For the Honchkrows against Nickelodeon Nickelodeon , getting through the dangerous pairing of Mega Metagross and Clefable was hard but not impossible We technically won the match 3-0 but due to connection issues Clefable and rotom-H survived. starmie had the Potential to OHKO the already weakened Rotom-H while Venusaur could have whittled down clefable easily with repeated sludge bombs. Overall it was a very close match until Mega-Metagross fell to the pursuit of our mascot Honchkrow
Kills
Honchkrow kills Mega metagross with Pursuit(1st kill for krow)
Honchkrow kills Thundurus with Brave Bird (2nd kill for krow)
Honchkrow Dies to Rotom-H's Volt Switch
Goodra Dies to Krookodile's Earthquake
Starmie Kills Krookodile with Surf(3rd kill)
Milotic Kills Darmanitan with Scald
Sawk Kills Milotic with Close Combat(1st kill for sawk)
At this point Nickelodeon Nickelodeon had clefable and Rotom left
**Theoretical KIlls**--Nick had disconnected (The Most logical outcome is below)
252 SpA Starmie Surf vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-H: 234-276 (97 - 114.5%) -- 75% chance to OHKO( 4th kill for starmie)
0 SpA Mega Venusaur Sludge Bomb vs. 252 HP / 84+ SpD Clefable: 210-248 (53.2 - 62.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery(6th kill for venusaur)

No replay because the battle did not finish but here is the play by play
Pastebin
Recap
Great game to Nick but I apologize for the connection issues,Metagross and Clefable had me worried, Especially the stealth rocks GG
NICK DID FORFEIT
I'll count that as a 4-0 before the disconnect.

Runebane33

The Artiste
Contender
Week 4
Tis a sad day for the Honchkrows, Facing off against the Valdese Vaporeon's and their unbreakable flower known as Morgan Freeman. We fought hard Starmie picking off Donphan Flygon and Mesprit. Sadly our efforts could not overcome Florges it took hits from venusaur, starmie, goodra and carbink then Ravaged the squad with moon blasts. Overall it wa our most heartbreaking match as we watched Treetop the Venusaur fall to the Outrage of Flygon. That's when things began to fall apart.
Kills

Honchkrow fell to Mesprit's Ice beam
Venusaur killed Vaporeon with Giga Drain
Venusaur fell to Flygon's Outrage
Starmie Killed Flygon with Ice beam
Sawk fell to Donphan's Earthquake
Starmie killed Donphan with Hydro Pump
Goodra fell to Florges' Moonblast
Carbink fell to Donphan's Stealth rock
Starmie kills Mesprit with Hydro pump
Manectric kills Starmie with Thunderbolt

Overall
We may have suffered a grave loss making us 2-2 for our record, but we have 2 pokemon still in contention for MVP, We WILL beat Neptune Neptune next time around, suffering that loss has made us stronger.(generic anime Cliche) Neptune great job I gotta say mesprit was not on my radar for threats and you got me.

Reactions: Neptune and Solidus

or Log in using

Latest Discussions