— Baron Corbin vs. Ricochet
— AJ Styles vs. Cedric Alexander for the United States championship

Last edited:
Reactions: bullyballmm

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Legend
I thought it was Corbin vs Gable?

Anyway.. my prediction is that some people are going to wrestle other people inside a big chain link structure and 1 of them is going to bleed.

• Applause
Reactions: Seto-san

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
I thought it was Corbin vs Gable?

Anyway.. my prediction is that some people are going to wrestle other people inside a big chain link structure and 1 of them is going to bleed.
Just rumors. I am going based on what was announced and what is being speculated by fans.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Legend
Nah Ricochet is feuding with Mike maybe? Gable and Corbin is definitely the rivalry that is happening at HIAC.
Nah.. Rusev vs Mike Canellis.. but Ricochet could very well be in the mix with this until Mysterio beats Seth.. then Ricochet will feud with Mysterio.. not face vs heel but a respect feud... and Ricochet will be Rey's last match as he goes out on his back and Ricochet wins the Universal title.

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Just Kevin Just Kevin I checked again and no update. I looked at the past SmackDown and KO challenged him to a ladder match for the premiere of Friday Night SmackDown. I think you misheard or misread the info, unless I am missing something? I can't find anything else.

Reactions: Just Kevin

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
OK that makes far more sense. Because surely this whole thing has to end at Hell in a Cell, in a cell match, right? They can't not have this whole Shane/Owens feud that has really spanned years and had a double turn in it not bookend with a second Hell in a Cell match between the two. Having it end in Hell in a Cell just makes sense

The Reagmaster

#MakeJustKevinMod2019
Main Eventer
OK that makes far more sense. Because surely this whole thing has to end at Hell in a Cell, in a cell match, right? They can't not have this whole Shane/Owens feud that has really spanned years and had a double turn in it not bookend with a second Hell in a Cell match between the two. Having it end in Hell in a Cell just makes sense
I mean whoever loses the ladder match is fired. I don't see how you can not end the rivalry there?

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
I mean whoever loses the ladder match is fired. I don't see how you can not end the rivalry there?
Shane cheating to win in some way (I know I know, no DQ), then WWE management steps in to have a proper conclusion to this whole thing is my guess. Maybe McIntyre gets involved in the ladder match? I don't know when he is expected back from injury

or Log in using