Hello to all the newbies from MP.

Discussion in 'The Ramp' started by Cloud, Apr 22, 2013.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. Alright lads and ladies. Making this thread to say hi to you all as a unit. So many of u are signing up that I can't keep up if I've said hello or not. So from me and everyone here I hope this mini invasion continues its great to see so many new faces and I hope to see u all around the forums. Take care welcome on board and I hope u enjoy ur time here as much as the rest of us do. Peace.
    :-)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Thanks for the warm welcome, Cloud. It's great to be here and I relish the opportunity to be part of this fantastic forum.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Did MP crumble or something?

Not that I mind a sexy invasion, just wondering what's up with the massive immigrants.

• Like Like x 1
  4. WWEF has become the Internet version of Toronto. We accept anyone from anywhere.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hey thanks Cloud, I hope our two units can live in peace.

6. Welcome to them all. Pretty much welcomed them all anyway cause I am so nice.

7. I was attempting too but I was losing track of who I'd said hello to and who I hadn't so I just created a thread to say hi to them all. Was easier for me and I don't like if possible to not welcome the new members.

8. With Xenforo it shows your avatar on the left of the topics you have replied to. Should be a good way to know.

9. Hadn't noticed that one lad cheers for the tip!

• Like Like x 1
  10. No problem at all. I am a webmaster freak so know a lot anyway :dawg:

11. LOL I'm useless at all this internet stuff tbh.

• Like Like x 1
  12. We were supposed to merge with you, but that won't happen now, so a lot of us just signed up over here

• Like Like x 1
  13. Good to see you all despite the cancellation of the merge.

14. Welcome to WWEF, hope you all enjoy your time here.
    Show Spoiler
    Crayo they're taking our jobs! :angry:

15. :gtfo:
    Show Spoiler
    jk, do me

16. Well thanks man. We're easy get along with,well,most of us.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted