Hey guys

What promotion is your personal favorite?

• WWE

• AEW

• Impact

• ROH

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

white crow

The Showoff
Mid-Carder
Just made a profile here since they’ve banned me on wrestlingforum.com for no reason. Anyways, I’m an Impact fan but I watch WWE and AEW as well. My all time favorite wrestlers are CM Punk, Jeff Hardy and Randy Orton. Looking forward to hang out here, the design of the site looks lit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solidus

white crow

The Showoff
Mid-Carder
Hey bud. This forum honestly looks far better, don’t know why it’s less visited. Problem with WF is too many marks and you get banned for basically everything. Fuck ‘em, this is the shit.

• Applause
Reactions: Solidus

The Wolf Priestess

The Showoff
Mid-Carder

Post automatically merged:

Just make a profile here since they’ve banned me on wrestlingforum.com for no reason. Anyways, I’m an Impact fan but I watch WWE and AEW as well. My all time favorite wrestlers are CM Punk, Jeff Hardy and Randy Orton. Looking forward to hang out here, the design of the site looks lit.
Wrestling forum sucked! I was on there LOOONG Before I signed up here. This place feels more like home than any other forum I've tried.

Last edited:

Grievous II

Is Unretrofied For You
Legend
Hahah, nah, man. It’s the motif of a Serbian punk song. White crows symbolize people who are positively different and insightful.
No worries...I was just curious.

I'm familiar with an artist who goes by the same name...
and their art is....interesting...to say the least.

Welcome to the forum & I hope you enjoy your time here.

:thumbsup:

Reactions: white crow

or Log in using