Hottest women in wrestling nomination thread

AlphaMale

The Artiste
Contender
Oct 25, 2018
I'll be doing the hottest women in wrestling tournament and you people have to nominate the participants. It could be anyone from the past or present.

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Jun 4, 2016
Of all the women I have seen in the WWE, I think Alicia Fox is one of the prettiest. I'm attracted to men so when it comes to women, I see their faces not their bodies and she has one of the most symmetrically even ones with clear skin. She looks great without make-up too. I'll nominate her.

AlphaMale

The Artiste
Contender
Oct 25, 2018
No need to nominate any of them. I will make a list myself and then make seeds and will put up polls.

AlphaMale

The Artiste
Contender
Oct 25, 2018
Some really mouthwatering clashes coming up. Guys vote on the playoff poll so we can get started

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Legend
Feb 5, 2012
Of all the women I have seen in the WWE, I think Alicia Fox is one of the prettiest. I'm attracted to men so when it comes to women, I see their faces not their bodies and she has one of the most symmetrically even ones with clear skin. She looks great without make-up too. I'll nominate her.
Probably the best laughs on here should come from you reacting to all this horniness.

• Applause
Reactions: Solid Snake