Hottest women in wrestling nomination thread

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by AlphaMale, Nov 6, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. I'll be doing the hottest women in wrestling tournament and you people have to nominate the participants. It could be anyone from the past or present.

2. Of all the women I have seen in the WWE, I think Alicia Fox is one of the prettiest. I'm attracted to men so when it comes to women, I see their faces not their bodies and she has one of the most symmetrically even ones with clear skin. She looks great without make-up too. I'll nominate her.

3. No need to nominate any of them. I will make a list myself and then make seeds and will put up polls.

4. :hogan:

Also we have a women of wrestlers section, I nominate that we move this there

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Some really mouthwatering clashes coming up. Guys vote on the playoff poll so we can get started

6. 23-trish-stratus.jpg close 2nd scover.jpg

7. You can just award Alexa Bliss the winner right now

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. There are 65 contestants

9. Can my cat be one of them?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Luna vachon, next thread.

11. Couldn't of put it any better myself.

12. Probably the best laughs on here should come from you reacting to all this horniness.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Naaa top half ok Too Chunky in the legs in the bottom half Trish Crushes Her.. Alexa Needs Stacy Keibler's Legs :emoji_smiley:

14. #19 Jeffry Fucking Mason, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    Tournament is pointless unless The Pumpkin Queen Sage Sin and Brittany Blake are in it

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. It is like summer vacation just let out for a bunch of 14 year old boys. :dawg:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1