WrestleMania How do you want them to have WM36?

How should WM36 be held?

• Postponed to a later date with fans

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • In Saudi Arabia in a big venue with fans

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • With no fans at PC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canceled all together

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Are you happy with the rumors that WWE is having WM36 in a regular, very small venue with zero fans, no build up, most likely no big set or entrances, celebs, pageantry, band ect?

I for one think it's going to kill the big feel and is going to end up seeming like a Tribute To The Troops show.

I mean probably no HOF ceremony or No NXT TakeOver... no other shows booked around Mania like every other year

I just don't get why Vince wouldn't postpone it. Also I'm not condoning the Saudi Arabia deal, but they already have the deal with them so why not use one of those appearances for WM in an actual venue with fans?!

One thing's for sure... we've never seen anything like this happen. I wonder what the government is up to.

How do you think WM36 should be held?

Last edited:
  • Applause
Reactions: Yuki Kuran

czw787

The Artiste
Contender
Postpone it until EVERYTHING clears up. I DO believe that America will become great again through Trump. And I to believe that this corrupt government is Hiding more than what they let on.
Trump is a part of the government? America is probably the laughing stock of the world even more since president p*** grabber took over. And he's probably just a puppet for congress

Yuki Kuran

Vampire Priestess
Hotshot
Trump is a part of the government? America is probably the laughing stock of the world even more since president p*** grabber took over. And he's probably just a puppet for congress
Trump is president.... not part of the government... I mean.... He does technically rule over the Government...

Beavie

The BIG BEAV
LDW Management
Trump is president.... not part of the government... I mean.... He does technically rule over the Government...
Two things:

1. The position of President is part of the executive branch of government. Trump is therefore part of government. He is the Head of Government and the Head of State.

2. He botched the handling of it earlier on and your countries healthcare and government isn't prepared. Considering how hard it is to get tested, it costs money to get tested and people are waiting far to long TO get tested, and if they are sick with it or a business close, it is hard for most people to get on Employment Insurance. Meanwhile we have EI act with no wait period during this pandemic, testing is free, and we are taking pre-cautions to lower the new cases at once.

Back on the subject of Mania, I would rather have had it be postponed than what they currently announced of it happening at the performance center. It is missing something without, you know, a crowd.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
I seriously think WWE should just wait until summer
I really don't get why they didn't?

I swear with these decisions it's like Vince takes a list of possible outcomes from best to worst & picks the 2nd last choice every single time or in this case, the last choice IMO.

I'm sitting here trying to think of a reason as to why he wouldn't postpone it & the only thing I can come up with is because Vince McMahon is a child. He wanted it on the day HE picked, he has to prove he gets his own way no matter what!

If it was up to him he would have the event in the stadium, with fans & put everyone in danger & if it came right down to it & he had NO other choice he would've held it all by himself on the 5th in his own living room just like Krusty The Clown did when Sideshow Bob cancelled Television.

The history books would just be like:

WM34 - Brock retained against Reigns
WM35 - First ever Women's main event

WM36 - The event took place in Vince McMahon's mansion for the FIRST TIME EVER! ...Nobody quite knows what happened, rumored he made Roman do some strange things to him. it's sort of like The Plane Ride From Hell but rest assured the historic event DID in fact take place & it was Once In A Life Time!

Last edited:

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Meanwhile we have EI act with no wait period during this pandemic, testing is free, and we are taking pre-cautions to lower the new cases at once
I'd still trade our leader for their leader any day Beav lol

Back on the subject of Mania, I would rather have had it be postponed than what they currently announced of it happening at the performance center. It is missing something without, you know, a crowd.
He should've pushed the entire weekend, then the rest of the wrestling world could've followed.

Like what's going to happen to HOF or TakeOver?
....or all the other shows, events, parties, indies?

At the very least have it in Saudi Arabia. They have a deal! Use it so that there can be a crowd & enough room to put on a decent show. It's going to be weird & very underwhelming with no pageantry or fans.

I mean I get that WWE can't control the situation but they can control how they handle the situation & they're failing.

Last edited:
Reactions: edge4ever

Beavie

The BIG BEAV
LDW Management
I'd still trade our leader for their leader any day Beav lol
Agree to disagree. I have pros and cons with most politicians from any party, even ones I support, but considering one of the few pictures I have recently posted of myself is me with high ranking politicians from a certain party, I have my own views. But I also find it hard to say any positive about the leader down south and after studying him for four years at University, it is hard to break that stance with me. I can still talk to people who disagree with me like I am with now, but I am willing to step in and state a fact if someone got one wrong, or interject an opinion that I can try to back up as long as try not to attack the individual I am discussing something with (unless it is a stance or they act in a way which becomes a negative reflection of personal character).

At least of recent events, I can say the governments in our country as a whole has done a respectable job in trying to tackle this pandemic. From Federal and Provincially, they all are trying their best and even if it isn't perfect, because this is such an abnormal event that a massive undertaking, I can at least keep positive and know if I come down with it, a family member or friend does, or I can't work for a time, I know I'll be okay. Even Trudeau himself is still trying to run the country from self-quarantine since his wife got diagnosed with COVID-19 and he is still trying to communicate with others and work. You can hate his views or actions the government has taken with him as PM, but I think giving him due for at least taking it seriously and practising what people are preaching of self-quarantining if needed, or working from home while possible.

But, I think that will be my final thoughts on the political side of things to not side-track the thread too much.

He should've pushed the entire weekend, then the rest of the wrestling world could've followed.

Like what's going to happen to HOF or TakeOver?
....or all the other shows, events, parties, indies?

At the very least have it in Saudi Arabia. I mean I don't condone the deal WWE has with them but they already have the deal for so many shows. Use one of them so there can be a crowd & room to put on a decent show. It's going to be VERY weird & very underwhelming with no pageantry or fans.

I mean I get that WWE can't control the situation but they can control how they handle the situation & they're failing.
This is a problem bigger than Wrestling, and it affects our own lives and the wrestling companies from big to small. I know we need SOME distraction in this time of need, but Wrestlemania itself needs to have all the bells and whistles to be the spectacle it should be.

I think the only thing is with the Saudi shows, they are always controversial and also they are not immune to Coronavirus right now as they have over 170 cases in that country right now, so I doubt they would want to do a big gathering like Wrestling shows.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Agree to disagree. I have pros and cons with most politicians from any party, even ones I support, but considering one of the few pictures I have recently posted of myself is me with high ranking politicians from a certain party, I have my own views. But I also find it hard to say any positive about the leader down south and after studying him for four years at University, it is hard to break that stance with me. I can still talk to people who disagree with me like I am with now, but I am willing to step in and state a fact if someone got one wrong, or interject an opinion that I can try to back up as long as try not to attack the individual I am discussing something with (unless it is a stance or they act in a way which becomes a negative reflection of personal character).

At least of recent events, I can say the governments in our country as a whole has done a respectable job in trying to tackle this pandemic. From Federal and Provincially, they all are trying their best and even if it isn't perfect, because this is such an abnormal event that a massive undertaking, I can at least keep positive and know if I come down with it, a family member or friend does, or I can't work for a time, I know I'll be okay. Even Trudeau himself is still trying to run the country from self-quarantine since his wife got diagnosed with COVID-19 and he is still trying to communicate with others and work. You can hate his views or actions the government has taken with him as PM, but I think giving him due for at least taking it seriously and practising what people are preaching of self-quarantining if needed, or working from home while possible.

But, I think that will be my final thoughts on the political side of things to not side-track the thread too much.

This is a problem bigger than Wrestling, and it affects our own lives and the wrestling companies from big to small. I know we need SOME distraction in this time of need, but Wrestlemania itself needs to have all the bells and whistles to be the spectacle it should be.

I think the only thing is with the Saudi shows, they are always controversial and also they are not immune to Coronavirus right now as they have over 170 cases in that country right now, so I doubt they would want to do a big gathering like Wrestling shows.
You're right about Saudi Arabia. I just don't want WM in the PC. It just needs to be postponed all together... the whole weekend.

However about our "leader" I will indeed agree to disagree with you respectfully. I won't go into why as much as you did on a board for wrestling because I always think it's ridiculous when people argue at any chance, literally everywhere over the lesser of two evils.

There is no correct way to vote just like there's no correct religion to follow. They're all evil, all around. Our system has failed since it's started & it doesn't matter who we vote in.

This guy is just as an obvious theif & as full of shit as the rest of them in US or Canada.

I'm moving to Finland when this all blows over 😂

Yuki Kuran

Vampire Priestess
Hotshot

I swear with these decisions it's like Vince takes a list of possible outcomes from best to worst & picks the 2nd last choice every single time or in this case, the last choice IMO.

I'm sitting here trying to think of a reason as to why he wouldn't postpone it & the only thing I can come up with is because Vince McMahon is a child. He wanted it on the day HE picked, he has to prove he gets his own way no matter what!

If it was up to him he would have the event in the stadium, with fans & put everyone in danger & if it came right down to it & he had NO other choice he would've held it all by himself on the 5th in his own living room just like Krusty The Clown did when Sideshow Bob cancelled Television.

WM36 - The event took place in Vince McMahon's mansion for the FIRST TIME EVER! ...Nobody quite knows what happened, rumored he made Roman do some strange things to him. it's sort of like The Plane Ride From Hell but rest assured the historic event DID in fact take place & it was Once In A Life Time!
What happens in Vince's Home STAYS in Vince's Home! 😛 haha!

• LOL
Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
Postpone it until EVERYTHING clears up. I DO believe that America will become great again through Trump. And I to believe that this corrupt government is Hiding more than what they let on.
I love you, my friend, but you're living in a fantasy world. Trump cannot make America better on his own. What needs to happen is all the people stop bickering and hating each other and do the one thing Congress was created to do: Compromise. The coronavirus has changed a lot of people in Washington. Trump and Pelosi actually talked nice to each other.

It's no secret here that I do not like the president. But he is FINALLY doing some good things. I think the economic stimulus packagee will be a great thing. Funny thing is, though, it will probably benefit Amazon more than anything else.

No one can have everything their way. They have to compromise.

Reactions: Yuki Kuran

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
It should be postponed. Wrestlemania is more than just a PPV. It is the central event of professional wresting in the entire world. It has to be in a big arena with thousands of fans. Putting it in an empty room with no fans is a terrible idea.

Even when Wrestlemania sucks, it is still WRESTLEMANIA. We put up with a lot of shit in the wrestling world. We deserve our big event.

• Agree

czw787

The Artiste
Contender

I wouldn't mind it in Saudi Arabia. The thing is I could be wrong but I think a lot of Americans have caught it in the middle east from tourism. Now don't quote me on this, but I have heard they found a way to control it over there. But it might be illegal here. Again take it with a grain of salt, it's just something I heard. I personally wouldn't mind it in the PC but they need to at least have some of the wrestlers in the crowd as a way to make noise. Stone Cold last night was super awkward. Maybe even give the fans a chance to use the tickets for a future ppv or Wrestlemania next year

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Yup, avoiding the politics discussion on this one.

But Vince should hold it at a smaller venue around summer. It would still be awesome having a smaller crowd like that and feel more crazy in some ways.

• Agree

Yuki Kuran

Vampire Priestess
Hotshot
I love you, my friend, but you're living in a fantasy world. Trump cannot make America better on his own. What needs to happen is all the people stop bickering and hating each other and do the one thing Congress was created to do: Compromise. The coronavirus has changed a lot of people in Washington. Trump and Pelosi actually talked nice to each other.

It's no secret here that I do not like the president. But he is FINALLY doing some good things. I think the economic stimulus packagee will be a great thing. Funny thing is, though, it will probably benefit Amazon more than anything else.

No one can have everything their way. They have to compromise.
Yeah.... One can only Dream I suppose. Its GOD that can actually make this world better if he should choose to do so. Not Only God But Us Humans as well. As you said... If we would just learn to "compromise"

or Log in using

Latest Discussions