• With no fans at PC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canceled all together

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vectormane

Jobber
Jobber
I think they should postpone for sure. Drew cant do his 3 2 1 claymore kick. Street profits cant run threw the crowd. No Goldberg chant. It will be pretty dead without a crowd. Its like superbowl without a crowd. Also im not interested if its not live and no crowd. Comon now. Thats just stupid. I am a defender of wrestling but vince needs to see that if he postpones, it could make it even bigger. More build and people will be craving a live show with a crowd . still have it at the tampa stadium just postpone.

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Legend
I love postponing as well, but I dont know how well it works creatively.

Easy for me to say you can main event a PPV next Sunday with Owens vs Rollins or whatever from the PC and call it something else, but if they're postponing Wrestlemania, that puts so many guys - especially Drew - in a holding pattern. What are you going to book? Most of WWE's angles are built on it being Wrestlemania. I can totally buy Mcintyre wanting to kick Lesnar's head off at WM and being willing to wait. "Undertaker at Mania" Is totally different for AJ Styles that Undertaker at "In Your House: Performance Center Edition"... At least Vince isn't postponing Roman vs Goldberg. Wyatt wants his revenge for his Mania loss, not his Extreme Rules "win". So what do you do with any of these guys?

Are you seriously going to main event 3 PPV's with absentee champions? You know Lesnar isn't showing up to those shows and you damn well know Goldberg isn't. And at this point you can't have either of them drop the titles. And without those matches, welcome to Raw matches on PPV.

It's gonna be a mess for this company to get through the next 3 months if they postpone... but it probably would be anyway. Don't know how they book after Wrestlemania if everything was working anyway.

or Log in using