Money in the Bank How MITB will work in Quarantine.

The Reagmaster

Guardian of Light, Ryan Satin of WWEF
Legend

This year’s WWE Money In The Bank Men’s and Women’s Match participants will have an even more unique challenge ahead of them than usual.
The match begins on the ground floor of WWE Headquarters, but the briefcases – containing contracts for a championship match anytime, anyplace – will be hanging all the way up on the roof of the corporate tower.
Catch the historic, groundbreaking matches when WWE Money In The Bank streams live on the award-winning WWE Network on Sunday, May 10, at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT.
...Yeah this is not MITB. At all.

• LOL
Reactions: Brockster

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
a buddy of mine sent me this and at first I thought it was a rib, but then I saw it everywhere else. Now I'm just curious as to where they're going with this. One thing's for sure, this quarantine definitely forced WWE to bring their creative side out a bit. The boneyard match, the firefly fun house match and now this "corporate ladder match" or whatever tf it is lol

[email protected]

The Game
Technician
Yeah I have mixed feelings about this, could be something good or could be a disaster.
Having two matches is a bit of a risk. Sure having two mitb ladder matches normally has its cons but atleast you know what you gonna get. Hard to fuck up a ladder match. But this sounds like it could be a scooby doo type intro thing then just a laddrr match on top of a building. Treading new water here. I hope Jeff Hardy is in this match.

I had a idea of wwe doing a capture the flag type match. I guess this is it.

Carnage Carlson

The Artiste
Contender
Um, they blow stuff up. You don't get more changey than that.

Oh, and my first comment was a joke. I am a liberal, so I embrace change.
My comment was also a joke I suppose communists would have been slightly more fitting but fuck it Hindsight is 20-20. Also I tend not to lable myself I have conservative views in some regards I have liberal views in others and I think the entire political divide is pretty fucking stupid and doesn't help the country in anyway if I'm being blunt.

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
My comment was also a joke I suppose communists would have been slightly more fitting but fuck it Hindsight is 20-20. Also I tend not to lable myself I have conservative views in some regards I have liberal views in others and I think the entire political divide is pretty fucking stupid and doesn't help the country in anyway if I'm being blunt.
lol I knew you were joking and I was too. Blowing things up really doesn't count as change :P

And yeah, I have both conservative and liberal views and do completely agree with you about the political divide. This is actually a more recent thing. Before Reagan was elected, it wasn't really like this. I am not blaming Reagan, just using him as a time marker.

Carnage Carlson

The Artiste
Contender
lol I knew you were joking and I was too. Blowing things up really doesn't count as change :P

And yeah, I have both conservative and liberal views and do completely agree with you about the political divide. This is actually a more recent thing. Before Reagan was elected, it wasn't really like this. I am not blaming Reagan, just using him as a time marker.
I feel like it got progressively worst with each generation / major eventstarting around the Vietnam era. I'm pretty young and can't account for a lot of these changes first hand but 3 big things did happen during my life which also marked turns in the political divide, 9-11, the birth and rise of social media, and Obama at each of these events the political divide grew further and further and from stories I've heard Vietnam and the Iraq wars or just war in general widens the gap.

Reactions: Brockster

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
I feel like it got progressively worst with each generation / major eventstarting around the Vietnam era. I'm pretty young and can't account for a lot of these changes first hand but 3 big things did happen during my life which also marked turns in the political divide, 9-11, the birth and rise of social media, and Obama at each of these events the political divide grew further and further and from stories I've heard Vietnam and the Iraq wars or just war in general widens the gap.
Well keep in mind that Republicans turned against Nixon during Watergate and were going to remove him from office. It wasn't AS bad until the Reagan era and then yeah, it got worse during Clinton, worse during Bush, worse during Obama and now it's probably the worst it has ever been.

Reactions: Carnage Carlson

or Log in using

Latest Discussions