How often do you watch WWE shows?

How much WWE do you watch?

• Total voters

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
I only watch RAW and Smackdown weekly. I've stopped watching PPVs, might resub to the Network to watch CoC.

Yeah the Network is good value for money if you have the time to watch all the extra stuff like Ride Along, NXT, the libraries on there etc. Problem is I am already watching 5 hours of wrestling already and that means I am not even spending any time to watch any non-WWE wrestling

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Mid-Carder
Lately, I've been watching periodically as I see what's going on and I am just getting more anxious to watch more the less I watch. Wrestling exists too often so there's so much content where a break is needed---which is how I get my excitement for the brands to follow. I love wrestling more when i view it less so it generates the foundation of that excitement.

To be perfectly honest, I took a break a while back where I would watch after a few months off and it really helped my psychological mind relax and refresh but when i got back into the product i was able to gradually "grow back" my desire to watch it more. I take little breaks to keep the love existing.

To answer the post directly as of now it's just casually and with the right frame of mind as I see what's going on which really keeps my desire balanced---not too much---not too little :emoji_slight_smile:

Reactions: bullyballmm

NovaGB

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Just the major ppvs now and if one of the smaller ppvs looks interesting (like last night) the whole product has been cringe for me for a while up until The Fiend popped onto the scene and now i find myself checking out what hes doing every week on RAW on YouTube, i cancelled my Network sub maybe 18 months ago.

I'm still interested, but i want the product to be more suited to what i want to watch now at 38 years old, i kinda grew up in the golden era, which was great at the age that i was because the characters were like super heros, then the product grew with me and became well suited to my humor with the Attitude Era, the Ruthless Aggression era was good also, once it hit the PG era i really have a hard time watching it again, but its a nostalgia thing for me, i'll still watch it at times, even if i don't tell my mates that i am haha

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

BigSwoleMisawa

Future Endeavoured
Banned
I don’t watch any of this bullshit. WWE is a trash company for so many reasons.
-racist ass Brock Lesnar
- Saudi bullshit
- dog shit creative that goes nowhere and means nothing
- racist ass Lars Sullivan
- NXT talent completely ruined the second they go to the main roster
- racist ass Randy Orton (got a few of these)
- Jerry Lawler somehow still has a job even though he’s a racist fuckin pedophile.
- Seth Rollins is a douchebag.
- Anyone who gets over is squashed.
- and finally their matches are paint by numbers. You’ve seen one you’ve seen them all.

Fuck Vince McMahon.

Jamal

Jobber
Jobber
I don't follow wrestling much these days but I've been a huge fan for over 30 years. I love going back and watching teams like Demolition and the hart foundation. Then I own all ppv's from the Attitude era and some of the ruthless aggression era which I was often

Reactions: SwitchedHazuki

SwitchedHazuki

Jobber
Jobber
Sadly i aint watching a lot anymore, i do watch a hell lot of archive stuff right now instead, i do a rewatch of 1999 right now chronological Raw, Nitro, Smackdown, Thunder and the PPVs, i have a blast with it so far 💪

CrayJ Lee

The Game
Legend
I watch NXT weekly, for the most part the main roster does not hold my interest. I’ll watch the main roster PPV if I see something on the card that interests me. There are too many PPVs though, so I feel like they don’t have enough time to build storylines and meaningful matches.

Reactions: Red Rain

or Log in using

Latest Discussions