How would you book Dean Ambrose comeback?

Lackin

Full Time Procrastinator
Legend
What would you suggest?
Not to sure tbh. Maybe a tag with some younger talent. Or give him a gimmick like 2009 Orton where he was crazy but he was legit crazy like kicking the heads off of people. Injuring his opponents every night, make him dangerous and to be feared. I dunno grow a beard and kick some ass. Because before he was injured he was meant to be crazy because he jumped off the top rope like come on get real we see that shit in every match not to mention getting defeated by anyone on the roster.

Reactions: Redboy123@

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
Not to sure tbh. Maybe a tag with some younger talent. Or give him a gimmick like 2009 Orton where he was crazy but he was legit crazy like kicking the heads off of people. Injuring his opponents every night, make him dangerous and to be feared. I dunno grow a beard and kick some ass. Because before he was injured he was meant to be crazy because he jumped off the top rope like come on get real we see that shit in every match not to mention getting defeated by anyone on the roster.
So basically Jon Moxley. I like that. Just need a storyline reason for him to go crazy.

Grievous 3D

The Unnecessary Sequel
Legend
I know...

I'd wait for the most inappropriate & exploitative
moment possible & then have him turn on Rollins
& then do & say nothing in the following weeks so
the heel turn falls completely flat & no one cares.

Oh wait...

The WWE just did that.

Grievous 3D

The Unnecessary Sequel
Legend

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
And we've seen this feud before...just with the roles reversed...
so I really doubt anything new or revolutionary will happen this
time around...so it gets a big old SKIP!!! from me...even before
it starts.
If you think it's just their old feud but reversed, then you clearly haven't been watching. End of conversation

• LOL
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

The Unnecessary Sequel
Legend
If you think it's just their old feud but reversed, then you clearly haven't been watching.
Well...the set up is the same...only with Dean being the heel & betrayer
this time...and neither Seth or Dean have changed that much as workers...

So...its not the same?

End of conversation
Yeah...that's cool Red...

Best to leave a conversation when you're wrong and
have no adult way of dealing with the situation.

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
Well...the set up is the same...only with Dean being the heel & betrayer
this time...and neither Seth or Dean have changed that much as workers...
Nope not at all. The setup is completely different.

Seth Rollins wrestles very different as a face as he did as a heel. The guy has changed his move set more then anyone on the main roster in the last few years.

Since Dean's return, Dans moveset has changed. He is now doing a lot more power based moves.

Looking at the storyline and wrestling, it's different to 2014. We are not looking at a mirror. I mean you are not looking because you don't watch the show.

Best to leave a conversation when you're wrong and
have no adult way of dealing with the situation.
Best to leave a conversation when you won't gain anything from it. Nothing about being right or wrong. The conversation is opinion based. So there cannot be a right or wrong. So you are just chatting shit if you think I have left the conversation becasue i'm wrong about something that is completely opinion based.

Reactions: AfricanScatMahn

or Log in using