• 1/10

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
May as well rate the year, right?

This includes all WWE shows and PPVs. Rate it based on what you have watched.
Share your thoughts below. Curious to see what everyone thought of this year.

The poll will be open for 20 days

Jeffry Fucking Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
LDW Management
Excellent matches, excellent stories, excellent Corey Graves. I don't know what more people could ask for from them. NXT making a huge splash, new stars being made such as Keith Lee. 205 kills it every week. NXT UK is generally pretty great minus the awful British crowds. Network usually produces some interesting original programming Best year to be a WWE fan in a long time, if not ever

• Wow
Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

InsaneAlphaBeta

Guardian of Light. The Dave Meltzer of WWEF
Hotshot
Excellent matches, excellent stories, excellent Corey Graves. I don't know what more people could ask for from them. NXT making a huge splash, new stars being made such as Keith Lee. 205 kills it every week. NXT UK is generally pretty great minus the awful British crowds. Network usually produces some interesting original programming Best year to be a WWE fan in a long time, if not ever
I'd vote dissagree but i dont got the amount of time required to debate a years worth of WWE programing lol.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
I’d give it an 8 out of 10. They’ve done well
If you ask me. They gave us what we wanted with Kofi, Seth Rollins (although he was booked bad), and the Fiend. Not everything has been perfect, but they’ve integrated NXT as its own brand and pushed them to be a formidable opponent for Raw and Smackdown.

oh, and at least they’re not force feeding Roman into every single main event like they did last year, so that’s awesome.

I can’t complain too much honestly. I love that bray Wyatt is finally on top and using a character that’s fresh and awesome for wrestling. I couldnt be too much happier and all this is happening on the eve of me going to WrestleMania 36.... woohoo!!!

Reactions: Snowman

Beavie

"Best Girl" regardless of gender.
LDW Management
I gave it 4/10 and I am judging the "traditional main roster" if you will of Raw and Smackdown. Mania build was overall solid and a pretty great show, but it legit lost my interest after that due to Brock coming back and winning MITB and thus, along with him winning the WWE title, rehashing his old "part time champ" routine. Then Barron Corbin in the main event picture against Rollins killed my interest in Seth (with the Out of character comments kinda adding to it). Then Goldberg vs Taker, Shane as an annoying heel grew to go away heat for me, Wild Card Rule, constant mix ups. THAT Hell in a Cell main event.

No matter the positives, ignoring NXT, just too much happened with WWE that made me lose interest. Even if I wasn't working early mornings which makes watching Wrestling on a regular basis hard, no matter the company, I wouldn't touch Raw and SD right now.

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
I gave it 4/10 and I am judging the "traditional main roster" if you will of Raw and Smackdown. Mania build was overall solid and a pretty great show, but it legit lost my interest after that due to Brock coming back and winning MITB and thus, along with him winning the WWE title, rehashing his old "part time champ" routine. Then Barron Corbin in the main event picture against Rollins killed my interest in Seth (with the Out of character comments kinda adding to it). Then Goldberg vs Taker, Shane as an annoying heel grew to go away heat for me, Wild Card Rule, constant mix ups. THAT Hell in a Cell main event.

No matter the positives, ignoring NXT, just too much happened with WWE that made me lose interest. Even if I wasn't working early mornings which makes watching Wrestling on a regular basis hard, no matter the company, I wouldn't touch Raw and SD right now.
I never watch RAW & SD....

& I never thought I would say that. I watched every single episode live from 96 until CM Punk left. Last straw & then I stopped watching for about a year until NXT started getting really good so I had to check it out.

About 2016-2017 I would periodically check in on RAW & SD just to see if it was any good (which never happens) and also to keep up with the stories for the big PPVS as I missed that hole in my life but it got to the point where they were just an excuse to drink & party because the shows absolutely sucked.

I started just watching the big 4. It use to be every one was great, then every couple years WM or the Rumble would be a good show, then just an okay show & now every show & ppv has sucked for a long long time with the exception of NXT.

I haven't watched a single episode or segment of RAW or SD once again since about half way through 2017... unless I'm scrolling on Google & sometging catches my eye like "CM Punk Returns" or "Goldberg argues with Matt Riddle & spears Ziggler out of his shoes" and even that getting very scarce.

I watch NXT OR UK sometimes if I can manage. Watch most of the Takeovers. Try to keep up with UCW.

Never miss AEW👊

Beavie

LDW Management
I never watch RAW & SD....

& I never thought I would say that. I watched every single episode live from 96 until CM Punk left. Last straw & then I stopped watching for about a year until NXT started getting really good so I had to check it out.

About 2016-2017 I would periodically check in on RAW & SD just to see if it was any good (which never happens) and also to keep up with the stories for the big PPVS as I missed that hole in my life but it got to the point where they were just an excuse to drink & party because the shows absolutely sucked.

I started just watching the big 4. It use to be every one was great, then every couple years WM or the Rumble would be a good show, then just an okay show & now every show & ppv has sucked for a long long time with the exception of NXT.

I haven't watched a single episode or segment of RAW or SD once again since about half way through 2017... unless I'm scrolling on Google & sometging catches my eye like "CM Punk Returns" or "Goldberg argues with Matt Riddle & spears Ziggler out of his shoes" and even that getting very scarce.

I watch NXT OR UK sometimes if I can manage. Watch most of the Takeovers. Try to keep up with UCW.

Never miss AEW👊
UCW?

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
They are a Canadian wrestling company getting pretty popular. A few bigger names are starting to show up. The NWA Champion Nick Aldis, Markus Burke... Mick Foley has been at quite a few shows, Booker T, Pete Dunne & Tyler Bate.

They have a show coming up with Nick Aldis, Mick Foley, Brian Cage, Markus Burke, Rhyno, Tyson Dux, Channing Decker ect... should be a good one

Beavie

LDW Management
They are a Canadian wrestling company getting pretty popular. A few bigger names are starting to show up. The NWA Champion Nick Aldis, Markus Burke... Mick Foley has been at quite a few shows, Booker T, Pete Dunne & Tyler Bate.

They have a show coming up with Nick Aldis, Mick Foley, Brian Cage, Markus Burke, Rhyno, Tyson Dux, Channing Decker ect... should be a good one
OH WAIT! They are in Moncton a lot, right? Now I remember.

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

or Log in using

Latest Discussions