Other If Crown Jewel gets canceled...

Discussion in 'PPV's & Specials' started by Solid Snake, Oct 15, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. [​IMG]

In the event that WWE does officially state they have canceled the Crown Jewel PPV event set to take place in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia...

What would you like to see happen?

Would you like the PPV to continue somewhere else?
    Would you want women to be included in some way?
    How would you go about booking such a late minute drastic change of location? ​

2. [​IMG]

:emoji_grin:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Would you like the PPV to continue somewhere else? Won't happen.
    Would you want women to be included in some way? PPV won't happen so wouldn't matter.
    How would you go about booking such a late minute drastic change of location? There would be none. It'd prolly just take place at Survivor Series if anything.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Time to step up your game with that gif...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. I might change it each month but then I might "run" outta of ideas and gifs so that's why I just kept it the same. But I'll take your suggestion in consideration...I mean the point was only a few people to get what it means from me. :emoji_grin:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. No I meant using the bigger version for special occasions such as this. lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wait, wait, wait...there's...there's a...THERE'S A BIGGER VERSION OF THAT GIF?!???
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Yeah I made it bigger. I put it in the spoiler lol

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Aaaaaaahhhh I'm on mobile so hadn't noticed right now. Thank you so much.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It will continue somewhere else... The women shouldn't be involved since they have their own damn show a week before, give them the day off...

The guys have their own show, the women have their own show. It's only fair.

• Like Like x 1
  11. CM Punk's right. (Although I'd love to see how much money they'd pay for the actual CM Punk to come back :dawg: )

There's no chance anything changes with this show lol.

From a fan's standpoint I'd much prefer this being Survivor Series, but from Vince's standpoint literally all that does is cost them all the revenue from a whole show, as well as the network content and uptick from "this quarter being more watched than any other". Makes zero financial sense.

12. Would you like the PPV to continue somewhere else? Sure, why not.
    Would you want women to be included in some way? Yes.
    How would you go about booking such a late minute drastic change of location? Who cares.

13. London because that is where the crown jewels are

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I heard North Korea is good around this time of year.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Keep the card the same...
    Rename it Battleground...
    Move it to Canada...

But then I honestly don't really care...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. That evolution plug tho.

Yeah they can easily rename it. Easily move it to Canada. The longer this goes on though, they might just pull a "it never happened" on us and pretend like it was never booked.

• Like Like x 1
  17. :becky:

I know...that's why I suggested it.

So...regular WWE "Forget all about it! Nothing to see here!" booking...

• Winner Winner x 1

18. I think people are still mad.

Also, based on them using the hashtag for SmackDown, I would say this PPV is still happening.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. WWE cares about Money....the event gives them more of it--why would they cancel? After the show ends when the money rolls in---they
    could care a less but they should because the after affect is where they will be brushed for the choice they made to keep the show in action.

20. If it’s cancelled, Vince should switch it to a 4 hour Monday Night Raw special. He should call it “Raw Jewels” and the symbol for the event should be an outline of Vince’s nutsack.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1