Impact Impact on AXS TV Discussion Thread

Kairi HoHo

Wildheart
Legend

After a few weeks of impact having their Awards, Top Matches of the past Decade, and Best of the Year Shows it's back to Canon. Perfect time too considering Hard To Kill is this Weekend and the Card is locked in check out the Thread. As for the Go-Home Show momentum needs to be high and this Show needs to be a banger I feel.​

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
Impact Wrestling is now doing Nielsen ratings. Nielsen is the most trusted source for TV ratings and Impact hasn't cracked the top 150 cable shows in the males aged 18-49 demographic.

Kairi HoHo

Wildheart
Legend

If you need your Wrestling fix, Impact has got you covered! TJP/Bahh vs The North should be a banger, expecting Shamrock's HOF Announcement, and Chris Bey debuts! Let's not forget we see the further arcs of Ace Austin rolling with Willie Mack, Taya and Rosemary, and lastly with Tessa Blanchard with Elgin and Edwards.​

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Mid-Carder
There was a time when I'd watch every week but i just can't keep up, WWE is a bit more flexible to
enjoy. I did like a few recent shows and they were implementing the TNA brand somewhere in there.

J. C. Wilde

The Tennessee Outlaw
Legend
Deonna's theme is awesome and her and grace is going to be a interesting match.

Also, the fact that Taya and Rosemary will soon have feud and it will all be based on who gets Johnny Bravo is hilarious, but great.

J. C. Wilde

The Tennessee Outlaw
Legend
I meant, to say this before, but forgot to. I can't wait to see the 5-way match for the Impact World Championship at Slammiversary because it is stack with talent, and I have feeling to going to be amazing

or Log in using

Latest Discussions