Impact Wrestling - Weekly Show Discussion

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Legend
just feels like the walking dead in here. watched last week's ep which was good, but just seeing Ki/Aries/Taryn/Kong/Angle/Magnus/Storm and all these guys on the show just made it feel so depressing

And this week LUG and NXT put me on SUCH a wrestling high. Hell, even Raw was good, and I'm expecting great things out of ROH. Think I'm gonna turn on a show starring the return of Dixie Carter? Fuck no.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Legend
I did watch the rest of the show though (I'm on vacation with 0 things to do). They kept teasing her return and I laughed every time but I forgot. Then we had the main event and afterwards there was some time left. I then remembered it must be Dixie, closed the video and went to do something else. :dawg:
Honestly don't remember much of what happened otherwise. Must've been OK.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
With BFG in Charlotte, North Carolina... I hope they do EC3 - Hardy and have Hardy win the BFG series. But this time, put some effort into it and make sure you don't end up having to cut it short like the last time they did it.

Oh and Brad Maddox is from Charlotte... now I really want Maddox in TNA.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Lol I looked online and as I thought, GFW invasion.... but the company has only been around for so short! As if TNA didn't think of a straight storyline far enough.

Roadster

The Beast
Banned
I may be the only who watched GFW vs. TNA but it was great.

I'm not exactly sure having Bram be the highlight was a good idea, but the show and main event were just awesome.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions