Impressions, Ideas and Inquisitions about: Aiden English

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by King Of Armageddon, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Tell me what your overall impressions [past, present and/or future] for the specific wrestler(s). Give any ideas/suggestions that WWE should try with the specific wrestler(s). Ask any real questions regarding the specific wrestler(s).

• Like Like x 2
  2. #2 King Of Armageddon, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    Okay so I'll start this off and see how it goes. You can use the following format or your own just share your "Impressions, Ideas and Inquisitions" in your post. Feel free to comment or reply to each others post but please be sure to include your "I, I & I" first. I'm starting with this one wrestler (using first name alphabetical) and if all goes well, I'll continue these threads for (hopefully) each and every current wrestler on Raw & Smackdown Live. So here I go:

Impressions: I never really got to know Aiden English that much until him and Simon Gotch came over from NXT to Raw. I didn't like The Vaudevillians as a suggested gimmick but didn't really hate it neither. I wanted to see if Aiden and Simon would somehow become tag team champions on a whim but never even came close. Now since Simon Gotch finally got canned, WWE have him doing these weird theatrics from being overly sensitive to singing like he's rehearsing for an opera. I can't stand this and I don't see things getting any better for this guy's character.

Ideas: I'm not sure what would be better ideas or suggestions for Aiden English, maybe he would re-invite The Vaudevillian persona on his own. He could sport a top hat with a long coat maybe a small-headed mallet (it would kind of favor the look of a walking cane). Maybe he could be a mad scientist, lab coat, weird hairdo, keep the handlebar mustache. I don't know, just brainstorming a few ideas.

Inquisitions: Do WWE really have a plan for this guy or is he biting his time just like the other wrestlers who were brought over from NXT?? Will he actual perform in the ring better as a wrestler because I haven't seen anything special yet?? Will the fact that he has this singing gimmick be tested like a sing off or maybe as a backstage interruption during promos (personally I can't stand the singing from him)??

So here's my thoughts of this wrestler, I look forward to some honest and fun discussions here.
    Thank you.

Sent from my Pixel XL using WWE Forums mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. I really enjoyed the Vaudevillian as a tag team...especially when they
    teamed with Blue Pants (Leva Bates) for that one NXT TakeOver.

[​IMG]

For some reason I'd like to see Aiden teamed up with Jack Gallagher as
    some kind of Vaudevillian 2.0...

A basic and unoriginal idea I know...but I'd like to see it.

Also...can the WWE re-hire Blue Pants? She is awesome!

[​IMG]