Other Indy Darling David Ali challenges Marty Scurll in a match for the Committed To Wrestling Title

wrestlingtracks

Jobber
Jobber
So yesterday we had Committed To Wrestling Champion on the show and while on the show and Suddenly David Ali said " he wants to face Bullet club Member The Villain Marty" Scurll" do you think he has a shot at Beating Scrull?

Jeffry Fucking Mason

The Architect
LDW Management
Isn't Marty technically an indie darling?
Signed by a major promotion and also British wrestling isn't indie unless it's British indies, so I vote no. My question is in what world is David Ali an indie "darling"? No knock on him. Just wouldn't consider him a top booked or talked about indie dude to qualify for that just yet

Grunt Beavie

WWEF's Resident Grunt
LDW Management
Even though I don't like Bullet Club I loved his match with Adam Cole before he took his place
Marty had a great character even before joining Bullet Club. Over the top, dastardly in his actions along with being a great promo. Joining Bullet Club has really just raised his profile in giving him a spotlight in that group which regardless of what people think, is the most recognizable group outside of WWE. Even his "Villian Club" t-shirt was one of the biggest sellers on Pro-Wrestling Tees and in Hot Topic. Hell, I saw more people wear that shirt than WWE shirts where I live.

Will

The Showoff
Rising Star
Marty had a great character even before joining Bullet Club. Over the top, dastardly in his actions along with being a great promo. Joining Bullet Club has really just raised his profile in giving him a spotlight in that group which regardless of what people think, is the most recognizable group outside of WWE. Even his "Villian Club" t-shirt was one of the biggest sellers on Pro-Wrestling Tees and in Hot Topic. Hell, I saw more people wear that shirt than WWE shirts where I live.
I've seen a few people with Young Bucks shirts. I remember putting a Bullet Club hat on my friend's son at the mall and trying to Too Sweet lmao

• LOL
Reactions: Grunt Beavie

or Log in using