NWA News Into the Fire Discussion Thread

Grievous

Terminator Oscillator
Banned
While I admit my overall "enthusiasm" for wrestling has hit an all time low recently...
I am looking forward to watching this event when I get the chance to.

I have to admit I would have liked to have seen Tim Storm on the card...especially
in the title match with Aldis...but I'm sure Aldis & JAMES Storm will have a great
match.

I still think Allysin Kay should be defending the women's title...& personally I don't
like how they shifted focus the from Thunder Rosa to Melina...but again that is just
my own personal observations as a fan.

I hope this show is as good as it can be & helps the NWA to continue to grow as
brand.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

WWEF President & Outlaw Admin
LDW Management
I have to admit I would have liked to have seen Tim Storm on the card...especially
in the title match with Aldis
Definitely agree with you that it'd be cool to see Tim Storm on the card. I disagree with this second part though. The whole stipulation for Storm losing the main event in the first Powerrr was that he could never challenge for the title again. If they let him challenge for it again so soon after that happening, I think it'd make that stipulation super meaningless. Down the road, after a major story explanation, sure, as it'd hold a lot of weight for them to overturn that stip. But not this soon.

And to think, just 2 years ago, NWA put on one of the most boring (albeit important and historic) segments/matches ever on Cage of Death, and this coming Saturday they're running head to head. Aldis has truly come a long way in a fairly short amount of time

J. C. Wilde

The Tennessee Outlaw
Legend
And to think, just 2 years ago, NWA put on one of the most boring (albeit important and historic) segments/matches ever on Cage of Death, and this coming Saturday they're running head to head. Aldis has truly come a long way in a fairly short amount of time
I mean that was at CZW so...what did you expect

Jeffry Fucking Mason

WWEF President & Outlaw Admin
LDW Management
I mean that was at CZW so...what did you expect
No, trust me, I was there live, and it was baaaad. Not even the being on CZW part, it was just bad from a general wrestling standpoint and would've been bad on any show. The match was boring, the segment leading up to it was absolutely meaningless and teased several others challenging for the belt, and then they brought out Magnus to get the match who at the time literally no one gave a shit about.

InsaneAlphaBeta

The Dave Meltzer of WWEF
Hotshot
No, trust me, I was there live, and it was baaaad. Not even the being on CZW part, it was just bad from a general wrestling standpoint and would've been bad on any show. The match was boring, the segment leading up to it was absolutely meaningless and teased several others challenging for the belt, and then they brought out Magnus to get the match who at the time literally no one gave a shit about.
Im honestly tempted to ask who was in the match and what where and when was the match so i can look it up and see it for myself lol

J. C. Wilde

The Tennessee Outlaw
Legend
Uh huh sure

or Log in using

Latest Discussions