Is Zimmerman Innocent?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Kyle, Mar 26, 2012.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. [​IMG]

2. Fuck no dude. He shot an innocent, unarmed 17 year old and killed him because he was wearing a hoodie. If this were any country besides the US he would be rotting in prison right now. I fucking hate our 'justice system'

3. Can someone fill me in on what happened? I've heard nothing about this incident.

I will say though that your justice system > ours. Your life sentences are actual life, the most you get here is like 25 years I think. Doesn't matter what you do, that's the max. Also, we just shipped a teenager who owned tv-shack to America to be imprisoned for linking to copyrighted material, not hosting, linking. Which Google does. Which isn't illegal in the UK and most other countries. I do hate America for its law and government but my god does it destroy the UK.

4. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin

5. Edited the OP @[Crayo] as it seems this was to plug a blog, this was all it said. I agree our justice system is too soft on the major crimes whilst too harsh on the minor ones.

6. Good move.

And yeah I know, if you get caught ddossing a company you get like 5 years and a massive fine. Same goes for piracy. Yet man slaughter and assault is equal or less most times.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted