ISP Question

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Lackin, Apr 23, 2015.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. Basically I'm coming to the end of my contract with EE and for some reason they're putting the bill up so I am thinking about changing ISP's I currently get 36mb/s download and 10mb/s upload unlimited usage and pretty happy with this. So I was thinking about staying on a similar package. I checked and in my area Plusnet is currently the best I can 54mb/s D and 15mb/s U for cheaper what i'm paying now.

Now for the Question, Should I move to Plusnet? I have heard some people have had problems with them so I am a bit specticle. Or is there anyother ISP you reccommend I look at?

(Not TalkTalk, We don't talk about TalkTalk)

2. I'm with TalkTalk, what's wrong with them?
    Stick with EE if you don't need higher speeds though, but negotiate a cheaper price.

3. We had Talk talk in the past and the Internet dropped all the time,Also the router broke a lot. They refused to send people out to fix it. And took more money than the bill said.

4. Do what Soli says- negotiate a better price. Call them and tell them you've found a cheaper price and they'll probably either match it or beat it to try and keep you with them.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted