It's me, It's me, It's the T-U-M-B AS

Alex Jones

Meanie Boy
Banned
Soooooo it's been super long since I joined here, and super long since I was a member here, but due to shenanigans and my old #1 forum turning to a pile of shit bricks, me and some other gay lord Idiot #2 Idiot #2 decided to come here.

So hai. Gonna drop off some shizzle to let you understand me:
  • Full of Banter. I mess around a lot, normally take the piss/pull your leg/push peoples buttons. But I do it for a laugh, I'm a awesome guy after all
  • I don't really have favorites in wrestling, I have my own opinions sure, but they change all the time.
  • I watch WWE but I really dig RoH and PWG, yet I never have the time to watch them, so WWE is my "main"
  • I like making GFX and some booking. I am a very creative person. (which I also relate to my slightly recreational drug use...) So being new here I might try to flourish in those aspects.
  • I am a lad, feel free to chat over dumb shit. I aim to make people laugh.
I hope that guise from the other forum are active here and I can still chat, but I am exited to start fresh and be the Eva Marie of the forum xD

So to sum this off...

Farooq

Undisputed World Champion
The IIconics
Welcome to the site, hope you habe a wonderful and lovely time here. If you need help just ask, itll be my pleasure.

Reactions: Tumbas

or Log in using