JacobFox

InsaneAlphaBeta

The Guardian of Light
Rising Star
Hey there, im sorry to say that one of the mods here JacobFox isnt doing very well, i dont wanna get into details because im not sure if he would be okay with that, but what i will say is hes not doing very good, hes in a bad way and right now he needs all our love and suport, hes going through some bad stuff to say the least, so to maybe make him feel better and or help him, i figured id make this.

So if you would send Jacob all the love and support you can here, id ask you dont joke around and troll or anything, just send all the love and support you can. Id like to think besides the arguements and such that we all here are a bit of a family, sure we dissagree we argue sometimes fight, but we are all still human and care about eachother, so with that in mind, send some good vibes jakes way, and when he does eventually return, he will come back see this thread and it will be wonderful.

Heres hopin ya feel better soon buddy <3

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Legend
Spoke with him via phone at around 4pm.. about 10 minutes as I was at work and couldn't talk long.

Have been trying to call him since I got home 30 minutes ago and I'm not getting an answer. I'm very worried about him.

Jake knows how I feel about him and the situation he's dealing with.

I love him, plain and simple. He's the best friend I've made on this forum.

With that said.. Jake, I love you. Call me anytime, I'm here for you.

Grievous 3D

[Title Redacted]
Legend
You see this thread is what makes this place so special...

We truly are a family...& its wonderful to see us all coming
together to support one of our own.

Jacob...when I first arrived, I was just another "newbie" who
was dealing with a physical sickness during the most terrible
time in my life.

It was you who I first "bonded" with here & who encouraged
me to simply be myself (for better & worse) & try my best to
become a part of this community.

I can never, ever repay you for that...and really all I can do is
offer my support & love & tell you no matter what happens...
ALL us here have your back...110%.

*Hugs*

Actually...I think we all should get in on this...

Group Hug everyone?

Bring it in for the Foxy Man...

*Forum Family Group Hug*

Nightmare on Elm St

Queen of the Underworld
Hotshot
Yeah, Foxy and I may have had a few Disagreements in my time of being here. But that doesn't mean that I don't Love or Worry about him.
JacobFox JacobFox
I'm sooo glad that we are able to put our differences aside and talk like normal ppl now and then.
Your THE Best Member here on this Forum. Your presence is greatly missed when your not here. I have always enjoyed your Cat vids on YT. You always have the most interesting Facts to talk about. You have such a Great personality. Such great Charisma. You keep the Forum under control when U can. You are Greatly Loved and Appreciated around here. Please get well quickly so we can talk again. Your def in My Prayers. It's just not the same here without you .

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
Actually he might kill me for doing this, and if it's against the rules then please let me know, but here goes. He has a gofundme going because we were robbed/lost our rent money. On top of that two days ago our electricity got cut off for an issue with one of his cards that was in his stolen wallet. Our mom has been kind enough to help us but we actually have to pay her back because she can't afford it either. In the meantime we can't even get food and he's missing a doctor's appointment because he can't afford the copay.

If any of you can afford a few dollars or would be willing to share the gofundme we'd really appreciate it. For my brother, when he reads this, I'm the one asking, not you so you don't have to be embarrassed about it.

Anyway, here's the link.

Thank you all. Even if you can't donate please share. It'll mean the world to us.

Brockamura

Legend
Legend
Actually he might kill me for doing this, and if it's against the rules then please let me know, but here goes. He has a gofundme going because we were robbed/lost our rent money. On top of that two days ago our electricity got cut off for an issue with one of his cards that was in his stolen wallet. Our mom has been kind enough to help us but we actually have to pay her back because she can't afford it either. In the meantime we can't even get food and he's missing a doctor's appointment because he can't afford the copay.

If any of you can afford a few dollars or would be willing to share the gofundme we'd really appreciate it. For my brother, when he reads this, I'm the one asking, not you so you don't have to be embarrassed about it.

Anyway, here's the link.

Thank you all. Even if you can't donate please share. It'll mean the world to us.
Damn, that sucks. Hope everything gets sorted out for you 2.

JacobFox

You Can't Beat my Meowcenaries
Commissioner
Yeah I know bits and pieces of the situation but not much. Jacob knows that I am here if he ever needs to speak about anything, anytime because he is one of my closest friends on here and I wanna support him. Sending all of my love & support.
What could I ever do without a cool rival. You are the Hogan to my Flair (HAHAHA I claimed Ric first so I win)

JacobFox

You Can't Beat my Meowcenaries
Commissioner
I don't know what is going on so it is kind of hard to express support in words.

Here is a virtual kitty hug for Jacob:
Make my sis send you more kitten pictures. You cannot believe how cute that little devil is. He is going to be a long haired Ichigo. But you know, after Garfield and Heathcliff, Ichigo is the third most famous orange tabby on earth. So, being a long haired version of him is a blessing.

or Log in using