News Joey Ryan signs with Impact Wrestling

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend
El Rey Network
Joey Ryan appeared on Impact Wrestling’s Bound for Glory tonight (results here) as part of a battle royal that opened the show. He flipped a bunch of dudes with his junk.

It being a battle royal, it could easily have been a one-off appearance for the King of Dong Style. Promotions will often get wrestlers to help fill the field and act as a nice surprise to the fans. We also saw entrants like Swoggle and Smiley Kylie Rae.

It turns out this was a bit more than that for Joey Ryan.

It was reported by SoCalUncensored (the website, not the AEW tag team) that this actually represents an official signing with the promotion. The man himself confirmed it on Twitter.

It made the most sense. @IMPACTWRESTLING has been the most consistent wrestling program on TV for the past 2 years, I get to keep all of my indie dates and best of all, they let me be me. SoCal UNCENSORED on Twitter

— Joey Ryan (@JoeyRyanOnline) October 21, 2019
Ryan recently announced that he chose independent wrestling instead of signing with a big company like AEW or WWE. But this deal with Impact allows him to continue working all those indie dates. The report states this is a multi-year deal.

And as for letting “me be me”... well tonight may not be the only genital based offense we see in Impact Wrestling.

Continue reading...

Jeffry Fucking Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
LDW Management
Well I never claimed to be a super huge fan of his, but at least it can't be said that the man doesn't have intelligence and taste. Glad to see some people still can follow their hearts instead of a paycheck or trend. Well done, Mr Ryan.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions