News John Cena Explains Why Chris Benoit Is Not Mentioned on WWE TV

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Jul 8, 2017.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. While doing appearances in Australia, John Cena was asked about why WWE doesn’t mention Chris Benoit on their programming. Cena responded with the following remarks to the question:

“Very difficult question, and I’ll answer it like this. Often times, we get caught up in a person’s ability and their performance – and this transcends WWE – this is a problem in sport. It is also a problem in entertainment. People will do bad things. But if they are good at what they do, sometimes those things are overlooked. I don’t in believe that. I believe you should take ownership for your actions. All of them. Not just ones that are performed in front of an audience. I think our company’s stance on the entire situation set a precedent for athletics, and a precedent for entertaining of taking ownership for your actions.”

The post John Cena Explains Why Chris Benoit Is Not Mentioned on WWE TV appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

• Like Like x 1
  2. So why isn't Vince taking ownership of the situation at all? The dude suffered brain damage while in his company because concussions were not taken seriously enough. Covering it up and not acknowledging him does nothing. He needs to use his case an example of what can go wrong and the real dangers involved in wrestling. Just like any other sport.

• Agree Agree x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted