WrestleMania John Cena & Nikki Bella vs The Miz & Maryse

Solidus

eXit
Chairman

What can we really expect from this match? Will it be good? Does Miz and Maryse have even a slither of a chance of winning?
This match goes 2 ways...

1) Cena/Bella win and Cena proposes marriage
2) Cena/Bella win and Cena doesn't propose marriage

I'd love for Miz to win, but :supercena:

Grievous 3D

A Means To An End
Legend
In my opinion, I think The Miz and Maryse will win, by Maryse pinning Nikki Bella. Only to then Nikki to be all upset, John Cena enters the ring and helps up Nikki, drops to one knee and proposes. Turns a defeat into a victory
That is good booking...everyone gets a Wrestlemania moment...

[HASHTAG]#whisperinthewind4wwecreative[/HASHTAG]

I guess I'm most curious about actually seeing Maryse wrestle...and what she wears...lol

Last edited:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Legend
The build-up has been good so far and I wouldn't be surprised if The Miz and Maryse won, to be frank.

Isn't this supposed to be Nikki's final match, by the way? If so, then people usually go out on their back in their retirement matches.

But, I don't think that'll be the case here and I have a feeling the good guys will win.

• Agree
Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Legend
I'd love to see Miz and Maryse win this, but they wont. Just a shame because they've really carried this feud, Cena has been good on Talking Smack but him and Nikki are just so cringe worthy.
And that post victory proposal will take them to the heights of cringyness.

Grievous 3D

A Means To An End
Legend
Isn't this supposed to be Nikki's final match, by the way?
Those were the rumors...but apparently she has been booked for shows/events after Wrestlemania...so I guess
her neck is fine...and if Alexa retains the title or Natalya or God forbid Carmella wins it a Mania...Nikki may get a
shot at the title in the near future.

May-be Maryse will also join the SmackDown women's division permanently? That'll be cool...

Last edited:
  • Cheers!
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Eva Maryse

The Artiste
Contender
Those were the rumors...but apparently she has been booked for shows/events after Wrestlemania...so I guess
her neck is fine...and if Alexa retains the title or Natalya or God forbid Carmella wins it a Mania...Nikki may get a
shot at the title in the near future.

May-be Maryse will also join the SmackDown women's division permanently? That'll be cool...
I'm a Nikki fan, but this feud has really put me off her.

After watching SmackDown its even more depressing that the Super Cenas are going to lock in dual STF's and get the win that doesn't benefit them at all.

Grievous 3D

A Means To An End
Legend
I'm a Nikki fan, but this feud has really put me off her.
How? Because Maryse looks better in her outfit?
After watching SmackDown its even more depressing that the Super Cenas are going to lock in dual STF's and get the win that doesn't benefit them at all.
Hey...I don't think its so cut and dry...I mean just look at the results from last years Wrestlemania...

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
I personally love this feud.

I was about to basically repeat everything I had posted on last night's smackdown review. So I'll save the time and just say I like it.

Reactions: Grievous

Eva Maryse

The Artiste
Contender
How? Because Maryse looks better in her outfit?

Hey...I don't think its so cut and dry...I mean just look at the results from last years Wrestlemania...
No, because Nikki just comes across as so cringe worthy and awkward. Every Cena and Nikki interaction is just odd, and they dont seem to have any chemistry as wrestlers. Nikki and John do the same moves to look like a couple, while Miz and Maryse just have to stand next to each other and you can feel their chemistry and they feel so much more genuine and real. I'm sick of Nikki's feuds all being about Cena as well, this one had to be, but her and Nattie feuding over Cena while Cena pretended neither of them existed was so terrible. And I cant help but think that they had Cena go after Maryse and limited Nikki's promo to one line at the end that even WWE have accepted she's quite awkward in this babyface role.

I'd LOVE to see Miz and Maryse win this. Especially after Cena got to cut that promo while Miz and Maryse had to just stand there like dorks and let him, but I just dont see it happening at all. This could be the win Miz uses to get back into the Main Event, its just seems utterly impossible that they give the win to Miz.

Reactions: Grievous

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Cena is taking time off to film a movie after Mania. Having him lose it more ideal seeing as he can come back (when he comes back) and go after Miz.

I doubt Cena will propose.

or Log in using