News Jordan Myles QUITS WWE

InsaneAlphaBeta

Guardian of Light. The Dave Meltzer of WWEF
Hotshot
Former NXT superstar Jordan Myles put out a video on twitter today announceing that he is quiting WWE, as you can see in the video below.

THis all started around a month ago when Jordan Myles accused WWE of being racist with a shirt design that some might consider racially insensitive, it was justa black shirt with a red allmost smile like shape with the name Jordan Myles within it, shaped like teeth, simuler to the blackface sterotype, Jordan made various claims and WWE and Jordan went back and forth with various statements, but then the situation died down, that was until today when as you saw above, Jordan Myles quit WWE.

Booker T had his own thoughts on the matter which you can see below.

Now ofcourse, im sitting here thinking "wait..he is under contract..he cant just quit WWE right? i mean, if he could, and if anyone could, im sure many superstars would have done so already" and with that thought in mind, i went ahead and asked Dave Meltzer his thoughts, and this was his response.

So there you have it, Jordan Myles can and has quit..but its not without a cost, time will tell how WWE responds and how this whole thing will effect his career going forward, i ofcourse will keep you all updated as the situation develops.

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
I still say that the shirt was meant to reflect a smile, nothing more. They used a black shirt because black shirts tend to sell best. It is meant to be a pun of sorts on smiles or "smyles" because he is known for his smile.

No million-dollar company is stupid enough to be publically or outwardly be racist, not even by accident. The dude is reaching. WWE has one of the most diverse groups of workers and staff members out there. You can accuse them of showing favoritism, having crappy storylines, and not pushing the best men and women they have when they should but you can't just say they are racist over something like this.

If you view life through a racist lens then you will see racism everywhere. I hate to break it to you Jordan, most every day people don't think about the color of people's skin on a regular basis. Hell, if it wasn't for stuff like this, I wouldn't think about it at all. I judge by character, not color as most people do.

Seth

The Switchblade Era Has Begun!
Legend
I don't know nothing about her :idk3:
She is Cody's wife, and when Cody said he didn't see color she was like you don't understand me or something on that line...tis the reference I was making
Oh...umm..whoops lol, i tried looking for a thread about it but didnt see it anywhere.

My bad
You good my man...tis all a joke.

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
She is Cody's wife, and when Cody he didn't see color she was like you don't understand me or something on that line...tis the reference I was making
Oh right. I have heard that line in movies and TV shows before. Someone is watching lifetime too often. lol

• LOL
Reactions: Seth

CACTUS DUDEKIND

el duderino
Legend
Dude would of quit ASAP if he felt that strongly, making a mockery out of blacks who really went though real racism in the past in america like being hanged from tress etc. Ninja never had it so good good travelling the world and being known worldwide audience. Fuck him he would look to deeply into casper and find him to represent the KKK, better not call ACH a spot monkey coz that is racist. He should be blacklisted (no pun intended) by the industry

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
We already discussed the t shirt in another thread and I think Jordan is being an idiot and full of shit. WWE can be dumb, but they aren’t dumb enough to make a fucking racist t shirt to sell to everyone.

Also, Jordon is full of shit because right when he started bashing WWE, he began bashing wrestling, period, saying it’s all racist and terrible, not just WWE. He began throwing all companies under the bus and, IMO, ruining any stance he had; because at that point, he’s clearly just being a moron who wants attention.

• Agree
Reactions: white crow

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
I will quote a Serbian song in translation:

And now adios, and now adios... And who knows where, and who knews when...

Good on ya to clean yourself out you piece of a shit. Next time you wanna promote fake racism and spit in the face of real racism victims make sure you associate yourself wirh high school gyms, not WWE.

Reactions: edge4ever

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Literally who? I am sure the company that has Lio Rush as their Cruiserweight Champ and who had Kofi hold the WWE title for a good time (And The New Day holding the tag titles multiple times), among other things, is racist against blacks

What's up my niggah?

The Sheik

The Architect
Hotshot
I still say that the shirt was meant to reflect a smile, nothing more. They used a black shirt because black shirts tend to sell best. It is meant to be a pun of sorts on smiles or "smyles" because he is known for his smile.

No million-dollar company is stupid enough to be publically or outwardly be racist, not even by accident. The dude is reaching. WWE has one of the most diverse groups of workers and staff members out there. You can accuse them of showing favoritism, having crappy storylines, and not pushing the best men and women they have when they should but you can't just say they are racist over something like this.

If you view life through a racist lens then you will see racism everywhere. I hate to break it to you Jordan, most every day people don't think about the color of people's skin on a regular basis. Hell, if it wasn't for stuff like this, I wouldn't think about it at all. I judge by character, not color as most people do.
Well obviously it's meant to be a smile.. but that doesn't change the fact it still resembles Blackface... If people don't see that, then they really are ignorant and maybe they should do some research.

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Well obviously it's meant to be a smile.. but that doesn't change the fact it still resembles Blackface... If people don't see that, then they really are ignorant and maybe they should do some research.
I am not ignorant and I know what blackface is. This is reaching. If he wants to get upset and quit over it, that is on him.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
I can say something resembles anything, but that doesn’t mean it’s reality. If you look hard enough and try to spin something, you can make something out of nothing. If he feels the way he does, WWE would’ve corrected the situation and obviously didn’t mean to make a fucking blackface shirt....He decided to say it was blackface, ranted and cried, then went to the extent of saying all of wrestling is racist.

The fact that he let his true colors show after this “incident” by calling of wrestling racist, it simply means he was already looking for racism in the first place, whether it was there or not.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
People noticed it because people WANT to notice something that isn't there. They want to have a reason to justify their hatred of WWE. And this relative nobody figured he wasn't going to make it far in a quick timeframe in WWE, so he deliberately got outraged and quit to get rabid fan support so he's a bigger name when he goes back to the bingo halls.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Just you saying he's "reaching" makes you look very ignorant.. Black and white people noticed it right away.. so it's factually not just Jordan Myles here.

He doesn't want to work for a racist company, I dont blame him.
Only racist and ignorant person here is you. Don’t know what you’re on but nameplates colored in red can’t be racist. If you want to see it as that, fine, but it’s not what it is.

Sure, how can he work for a company who just recently had a black world champion and black world tag team champions? Since he was a morbidly lying little bitch I hope he’ll enjoy high school gyms for now on.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions