Just one of those... days?

Jeremiah

The Artiste
Contender
Nikki Nitro Nikki Nitro I do know a married couple who are 1st cousins, and in high school there was a brother and sister who had to leave school because they started sleeping together, and bragged about it. Let's just say, they were picked on relentlessly.

Jeremiah

The Artiste
Contender
as shady as this may sound, people judge me for how I live, but can be okay with sleeping with a sibling? Yeah, that makes perfect sense. haha

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Not only that But I've seen ppl get judged just by how they look. And thats not very nice. Its like the old saying goes "Never judge a Book by its cover" "Its whats on the Inside the counts/Matters"

Last edited:

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
as shady as this may sound, people judge me for how I live, but can be okay with sleeping with a sibling? Yeah, that makes perfect sense. haha
Very few people look at this as okay (sleeping with family members). What scares me is that people are okay with promoting obesity and alcoholism. Making eating horrible food look like a good time and alcohol as the only means of entertainment for adults.

• Agree
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
They add so many chemicals to fast food (Fun Fact 101: Did u know that there is actually cow poop in the burger thats being eaten? Its true and ITS MADE FROM A COW! Of course there would be) that most ppl dnt care. Without realizing it, Those chemicals will cause Cancer in the long run. Especially in ppl who are in the category of obesity.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Legend
Very few people look at this as okay (sleeping with family members). What scares me is that people are okay with promoting obesity and alcoholism. Making eating horrible food look like a good time and alcohol as the only means of entertainment for adults.
Well people make money off of fat people and alcoholics. Incest is just an odd taboo in today's society.

• Agree
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Well people make money off of fat people and alcoholics. Incest is just an odd taboo in today's society.
Well I know that. I still think it is sad that no one cares it is happening. I don't drink myself so maybe that is why it triggers me lol

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Legend
Well I know that. I still think it is sad that no one cares it is happening. I don't drink myself so maybe that is why it triggers me lol
People don't care about incest because it implies the two parties are consenting to have sex with each other regardless of relation. Yeah it's fucking weird but hey so are people, especially these people:

reddit.com: over 18?

• LOL
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
People don't care about incest because it implies the two parties are consenting to have sex with each other regardless of relation. Yeah it's fucking weird but hey so are people, especially these people:

reddit.com: over 18?
Well... I had no idea... that was a... place.
Well done internet. Well done.

*cancels internet provider*

• LOL
Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

or Log in using