News Kazuchika Okada on Possibly Jumping Ship to WWE

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Sep 1, 2017.

1. While speaking to Pro Wrestling Illustrated, Kazuchika Okada was asked about possibility joining the WWE and mentioned that it’s not something he thinks about. He would go on to say that he believes New Japan is far more superior to WWE when it comes to match quality.

“It’s not something I think about,” Okada said. “New Japan is far superior to WWE when it comes to the quality of the roster and the quality of the matches. One thing I will say is that I do pay attention to what Finn Balor, AJ, and Nakamura are doing, and they look like they’re having fun. I might want to wrestle them again someday, but I might want to do that in New Japan. Hell, I might want to be like some other people and become a movie star or join the UFC. You never know.”

You can check out the full interview here.

The post Kazuchika Okada on Possibly Jumping Ship to WWE appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

• Like Like x 1
  2. I can't see Okada working in any American promotion after what TNA did with him.

3. that's insane to me. I see Okada as the face of NJPW and as the guy they can fully invest in because he'd not sign with WWE. Honestly that's the reason why I thought they put him over Omega because back then there were talks about Kenny jumping ship.
    But if I'd have the choice I'd rather see Kenny come over, simply because of the language barrier. I mean look at what they're doing to Nakamura with these not-really-needed promos he has to cut every 2nd week or so

• Agree Agree x 1