News Kevin Owens’s Parents Create A Special Moment

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Jul 5, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. WWE Forums is (probably) closing - Read More
  1. As reported earlier, Kevin Owens’s WWE DVD “Fight Owens Fight: The Kevin Owens Story” is doing extremely well. It is already one of the most successful WWE DVDs of all time.

Kevin Owens recently took to Twitter to talk about a special moment that his parents created. Owens’s dream of becoming a wrestler kickstarted when his father brought home a VHS tape of WrestleMania 11.

Today, his parents bought his hit DVD from the same shop that they bought WrestleMania 11 from 22 years ago.

Here’s what KO tweeted:

In 1995, my dad rented a VHS of WrestleMania 11 at this video store in my hometown of Marieville. Today, my parents bought my DVD there. pic.twitter.com/cVtXGiHoiF

— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) July 4, 2017

The post Kevin Owens’s Parents Create A Special Moment appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

• Like Like x 4

2. Wish the bot pulled the actual tweets.

3. While Kevin Owens the character is a dick, the person himself has worked hard and has earned everything he's had in WWE (and more). Nice moment for him and his family.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wow, Truly wonderful ppl.