MMA Khabib is crying again. Threatens to leave UFC

Discussion in 'Sports' started by The Sheik, Oct 11, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. WWE Forums is (probably) closing - Read More
  1. First of all, the reason they didn't punish McGregor is because he's the biggest name in the UFC. They can't afford to lose him, they can easily afford to lose Khabib. He ain't shit compared to Conor.. It's a business after all.

And second, Khabib totally started this when he cornered Artem and decided to slap him..

Khabib didn't even get paid for his fight on Saturday. They're withholding his money.. He definitely should get that money soon.. but Khabib totally fucked himself at 229...

And he's whining about Conor talking about his family, country ect.. It's called hyping the fight.. Conor told Khabib during the fight it's just business...This guy is incredibly stupid.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  2. Shit sport.

3. Conor McGregor is a hypocritical pansy bitch who does nothing but insult people and has attacked others before fights, Now he gets insulted and attacked, and it's the biggest controversy ever. Fuck that

UFC is shit and has such a corrupt owner, fuck Dana White even more. He makes bad call after bad call

Neither of those fuckers deserve Khabib, that's a real man who brought justice to that pansy's head

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. McGregor fanboys so delusional. smh

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. WWE is becoming like UFC and UFC is becoming WWE...the end is near, boys.

• Agree Agree x 3

6. It's so bizarre.. The ending of UFC 229 felt like an episode of Monday Night RAW straight outta the Attitude Era.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I thought the same thing. I was waiting for a Hell Yeah or something after everything.

• Like Like x 1
  8. After Conor was attacked from behind.. One of the commentators said "all hell is breaking loose".. It felt like I was listening to Jim Ross

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. I thought the same. I was expecting Dana to come down and be all Vince on their asses, you know. I am just waiting for Khabib vs Connor II in Hell in a Cell.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I was happy seeing Khabib humble that punk

• Like Like x 1
  11. He kinda was, just a calmer version of Vince.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah, but we all know calm Vince isn't money. Pissed Neck and Head Vain Vince is money, and so Dana should have done the same thing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Update, with a grain of a salt, apparently Khabib has "gotten" an offer from WWE or something of the sort. My joke about WWE becoming UFC is slowly becoming true kind of.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just heard about that, according to Khabib... Anyone with hype in UFC they'll go after... They offered Conor a deal a few years ago but he turned it down. He doesn't have much respect for pro wrestling.

Interesting to see if Khabib entertains that idea.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I heard the Connor thing as well, but if Khabib does accept. I will begin to prepare for the end days, my friend.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Connor said he liked Flair but Cena is a nerd which is funny because Cena could probably squish him like a bug
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 12, 2018 ---
    Connor said he liked Flair but Cena is a nerd which is funny because Cena could probably squish him like a bug

17. I mean, Cena can especially that Spirt Punch or Kamehameha Punch or whatever he calls it.

18. I think you mean Genkihama. Cha la Head Cha la vibrante mi corazon siente emocion hare una Genkihama

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Yeah, that, too.

20. I believe his exact quote was "dweeb".. He called the entire roster pussies.. It's not that hard to believe.